Corgi Registration part2

I reckon that Corgi is the dogs *******s , if you pardon the pun. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Na, i was joking, im the same as others, Corgi has done **** all for me apart from take me money and make my job more difficult. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Paul Barker said:
As Karen said "it's only just begun..."
...to live,
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way....

Just to prove that I can be as pedantic and nit-picking as softus, what Karen actually sang was -
We've only just begun to live,
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way.
And yes, We've just begun.

Well done chrishutt. Thats the bloody tune my gas sniffing canary keeps chirping! :LOL: :LOL:

All credit to Mr Google. I thought Carpenters were people who made things from wood! :oops:

chrishutt said:
Just to prove that I can be as pedantic and nit-picking as softus...
Oo! I'm not pedantic, just precise...

On this occasion you did indeed out nit-pick me - I'd spotted the difference (how could I not? :oops:) but was giving PB some poetic license (not that it was mine to give of course) :D

You never gave me any poetic licence when I said 22mm instead of 21.5mm! :evil:

And it's licence, not license. :evil:

chrishutt said:
You never gave me any poetic licence when I said 22mm instead of 21.5mm! :evil:

Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no, but, but, you know me better than PB. Anyway, Wayne Prosser told me that he's a trannie and gave me a Jammy Dodger round the back of the bike sheds in exchange for a naked picture of Vanessa Feltz.

chrishutt said:
And it's licence, not license. :evil:
I beg to differ.

Everyone at Softus Inc. is delighted to hear that - we aim to please:cool:

softus said:
chrishutt wrote: "And it's licence, not license."
I beg to differ.
License is the US spelling of licence. Since this is a UK site it is not acceptable spelling. So there. :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back