Yet another localised breakout but hey, let’s not say anything....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even been able to pick up his ashes yet from his funeral on the 5th March.
That was the one thing I just couldn’t do with my Dads ashes. I thought I could but in the end I just sat outside in the car blubbing while my wife did it for me.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
...lest we upset someone.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co....osque-closed-imam-tests-positive-coronavirus/

So, 250 Muslims attend a funeral when the recommendation is 30. Iman had Covid. Should someone not be prosecuted? That’s 250 people possibly bringing the virus to you through takeaway foods, Indian restaurants, Uber cabs and mini marts. Never mind, from now on they are going to limit it to 30 guests. Yer, like **** they will.

Socially distancing. :mrgreen: But not on mottie Radar. :mrgreen:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...le-line-streets-Jack-Charltons-home-town.html

31012070-0-image-a-123_1595326614936.jpg

doXV49.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Since when did Newcastle upon Tyne move to ROI?
Was he a Newcastle man?
I'm very sorry. Shows how much I know about football.
I thought he played for RoI.
Thinking about it, I watched the '66 match, when I think he played for England.

Was he a Newcastle man?
I'm very sorry. Shows how much I know about football.
I thought he played for RoI.
Thinking about it, I watched the '66 match, when I think he played for England.
Born in Ashington.Played for Leeds..Managed ROI,always returned to Ashington to see family and live,then retire to.RIP Big Jack...Very Loved by many.

Born in Ashington.Played for Leeds..Managed ROI,always returned to Ashington to see family and live,then retire to.RIP Big Jack...Very Loved by many.

He was a really nice, down to earth guy. At one time he owned one of our local fashion shops and was well thought of by the staff.

Made over 700 appearances for one of the great club sides of the 60,s and 70,s

Don revies Leeds utd

A team of hard men ;)

There isn't a limit on numbers at Churches or mosques.

No schitt?
My work colleagues son is getting married (or maybe not) and the limit is 50 in the church.
They may cancel now.

Our niece was due to be married in July this year. It was rescheduled for September but still being unsure about the numbers that will be allowed to attend, they’ve put it off again until next May.

Our niece was due to be married in July this year. It was rescheduled for September but still being unsure about the numbers that will be allowed to attend, they’ve put it off again until next May.
If she and her husband want to be married, then why let the amount of numbers allowed into the church put them off? Love conquers all. We got married in a registry office, and any offers of money for something more ostentatious were turned down or asked to be put to better use.

If she and her husband want to be married, then why let the amount of numbers allowed into the church put them off? Love conquers all. We got married in a registry office, and any offers of money for something more ostentatious were turned down or asked to be put to better use.

Bit of a weird one. It’s not the ceremony bit - they planned a registry office marriage the day before with just the parents and respective siblings anyway. The wedding breakfast was a true DIY thing in a barn though with loads of guests, live band etc. They want everyone to be comfortable and not have to worry about social distancing. They don’t mind having that the day after the wedding, but not months after!

They want everyone to be comfortable and not have to worry about social distancing.
It could be the new norm for a while. We may end up with years long Covid hangover. Tell 'em to make a theme out of it and stop being so daft and get wed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back