Young Drivers.

Maybe people should spend a week with the traffic cops after passing their test - first hand experience of the consequences of dangerous driving might be the best way to teach people

Totally agree ;)

Sponsored Links
Maybe people should spend a week with the traffic cops after passing their test - first hand experience of the consequences of dangerous driving might be the best way to teach people

Totally agree ;)

That would be brilliant in an ideal world. Best education ever!

Shame it's just a dream of yours.

Totally agree ;)

Yeah its a dream to drive with a traffic officer....never happens does it :rolleyes:

They would only need a few hours with ambulance drivers to bring the reality of what can happen.

Sponsored Links

Totally agree ;)

Yeah its a dream to drive with a traffic officer....never happens does it :rolleyes:

maybe not, i once had a 2000e cortina, mk3, nothing could catch it , i eventually got chased by, i think sunbeam lotus x2, from manchester, i had to hide the car, eventually the police saw us walking and picked us up, released us, and i laughed at his poxy car, me and a mate.

The plain clothes cop said jump in, i'll drop you off, and he put his foot down, passed cid, also parked up waiting for my car to pass, we laughed and said, " there's baby face", our driver laughed is nu.ts off, he raced the nu.ts off that car, and asked if i want to fetch the cortina out.

good days.

Back