You're dribbling Neanderthals, on this forum - all of you

...well, i think statistics show something like , if you are unemployed you are 60% more likely to commit a capital offence than someone who is employed and similar kind of stats for if you are wealthy compared to poor.

Things weren't so material back in yonder years, now if you can't BUY something, instead of making do with what you have, you go steal one.

Sponsored Links
...well, i think statistics show something like , if you are unemployed you are 60% more likely to commit a capital offence than someone who is employed and similar kind of stats for if you are wealthy compared to poor.

Things weren't so material back in yonder years, now if you can't BUY something, instead of making do with what you have, you go steal one.

what a good case for bringing back conscription.
how would you like to do 2 years National Service, schizo, without the option to give up when you find it isn't cushy enough for you?
you'd have plenty of time to commit to paper an in-depth correlation between lesser-intelligent misfits and socially-deprived losers.
(inbetween getting your head punched a few times by bigger boys).
which 'yonder years' are you referring to? as far as i am aware, 'things' have always been 'material'.

get a life.

Sponsored Links
Back