Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.
ban-all-sheds said:
Or one who, no matter what he does, cannot ever entirely silence the little voice in his head telling him how worthless he is...

Maybe instead of simply dismissing him as stupid we should be suggesting that he seeks help?

Woz up, mate? Daren't you take me on? Guess not eh? How silly you make yourself look issuing insults from the shadows. Come on out and take me on (he won't).

joe

Sponsored Links
empip said:
And from the deeep velvety south a lone voice was heard ...... with a deep and trembling word... ;)
"zat you, Chicken George :?: :eek: "

joe-90 said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Igorian - you must remember that joe-90 is a particularly stupid racist. There is no point engaging in any logical debate with him, nor expecting any symmetry in his attitude to answering questions and his requests to others to answer his questions.

Leave it alone. As he's a particularly stupid racist he will take the fact that you've walked away as an admission of defeat, but ask yourself this - do you really care what a particulary stupid racist thinks about you?

Oh dear! Don't let Igorian see those 'nathy inthults' will you?

Answer this question or shut up:

Assume I am Polish. I have the right to enter Britain due to the politics of Europe that allow freedom of movement.

Now assume I am Ethiopian. I have no right to enter Britain due to my status of being the 'wrong' race.
As an Ethiopian I am discriminated against due to my race.

Is that racism? You tell me.
ban-all-sheds said:
Anyway - this is all getting very tedious.

Whilst I'm happy to debate the topic with others, I really don't see the point in carrying on a dialogue with either joe-90 or slogger on this.

And if either of you should think that if you make yet another repost of your pointless challenges or tired old denials, and I don't respond, that I've decided you were right all along, then you're not just a racist, you're a particularly stupid one.

joe-90 said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Softus said:
joe-90 said:
I get called 'racist' amongst other insults all the time.
Can anyone on the forum imagine why?!
Just a wild guess, but...

Could it be because he is a racist?

Care to prove it? (He won't)

joe
ban-all-sheds said:

Whilst I'm happy to debate the topic with others, I really don't see the point in carrying on a dialogue with either joe-90 or slogger on this.

And if either of you should think that if you make yet another repost of your pointless challenges or tired old denials, and I don't respond, that I've decided you were right all along, then you're not just a racist, you're a particularly stupid one.

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
................I don't use that as an excuse not to answer the question....................

Oh? what IS your excuse for not answering questions?

joe-90 said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Or one who, no matter what he does, cannot ever entirely silence the little voice in his head telling him how worthless he is...

Maybe instead of simply dismissing him as stupid we should be suggesting that he seeks help?

Woz up, mate? Daren't you take me on? Guess not eh? How silly you make yourself look issuing insults from the shadows. Come on out and take me on (he won't).

joe
ban-all-sheds said:

Nige F said:
empip said:
And from the deeep velvety south a lone voice was heard ...... with a deep and trembling word... ;)
"zat you, Chicken George :?: :eek: "

Nah, DickieP from the 'Fortunate Isles'. Basking in the old Gulf Stream surrounded by clean waters ..... it is said 13°C tomorrow .. No wonder he has been reciting to us ..... Unless caused by over use of the New Inn.. Lucky old brush ;) :D :D

Perhaps the best thing is to 'say less as that often says more' if you get my drift - still tongue (or should I say fingers) = wise head etc, etc ;) :LOL: :LOL:

It's about time this thread was locked anyway!!

ban-all-sheds said:
joe-90 said:
ban-all-sheds said:

joe
ban-all-sheds said:

You are only attracting attention to the fact that you are unable to answer the question.

Typical limp-wristed-left-of centre-handwringing-liberal.

You really are making a buffoon out of yourself.

But carry on - I like it.

joe

JulieL said:
Perhaps the best thing is to 'say less as that often says more' if you get my drift - still tongue (or should I say fingers) = wise head etc, etc ;) :LOL: :LOL:

It's about time this thread was locked anyway!!

Why is it? If you don't like it - keep out of it. Simple really.

ban-all-sheds said:
joe-90 said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Softus said:
joe-90 said:
I get called 'racist' amongst other insults all the time.
Can anyone on the forum imagine why?!
Just a wild guess, but...

Could it be because he is a racist?

Care to prove it? (He won't)

joe
ban-all-sheds said:

HAHAHAHA

oilman said:
joe-90 said:
................I don't use that as an excuse not to answer the question....................

Ask me a question. How many times must I make the same offer?

joe

joe-90 said:
oilman said:
joe-90 said:

Ask me a question. How many times must I make the same offer
joe

I will try once more then
what IS your excuse for not answering questions?

oilman said:
joe-90 said:

joe.jpg

Could be due to behavior problems induced by the uncontrollable urge for being inside a big rat. :LOL:

oilman said:
joe-90 said:
oilman said:
joe-90 said:

Ask me a question. How many times must I make the same offer
joe

I will try once more then
what IS your excuse for not answering questions?

Ask a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back