F.A.O. Whitespirit.

Sponsored Links
You've probably unnerved him, by becoming this obsessed with him.

If I were him, I wouldn't play your game either. Can't you find something on TV to watch, or maybe weed the garden?

Its not a game, its not a wind up, its not baiting.

I would just like to know what makes a person a racist, simple as that.
And as he has openly declared that he is a white supremacist then he is the obvious person to ask in my opinion. If there is anyone else who has the same point of view as him then by all means they are quite welcome to explain it to me.

I am not out to provoke anyone or entice them into an argument I am asking a simple question.

A simple question which implies by the asking that you are not a racist, no sirree.
Bollix, everyone is at some level, it's part of the human condition.

Sponsored Links
which implies by the asking that you are not a racist,

I like to think I am not racist but like everyone else in this world there are people that do not endear themselves to me, either on a personal level or from afar, the same way that I probably do not endear myself to some people. Yes, some of these people are shall we say, coloured, black, white, ethnic minority or of a different creed. But that also is human nature, no one can like/love everyone and no one can be liked/loved by everyone. That does not make a person a racist. I think Freddie Mercury was absolute brilliant, others don't. Does that make me or someone else racist because we don't agree about someone?

Maybe some people will object to me originally addressing this to 'whitespirit' and see it as some sort of taunt. I can assure you it is not. He openly described himself as a "white supremacist" which infers that he has no time or consideration of someone who is not white, be they African, Chinese, Mongolian or whatever.
I want to know how someone can justify themselves to be 'superior' to someone else simply because of their colour/creed etc

For example, I am a white electrical engineer, does that make me 'superior' to a black nuclear scientist or a chinese metallurgist?
Not in my eyes it doesn't. We are all qualified in our chosen field.

A simple question which implies by the asking that you are not a racist, no sirree.
Bollix, everyone is at some level, it's part of the human condition.

I have friends of many skin shades. I remember walking down the street in London in the 80's with a black friend of mine, whose parents came from the Caribbean.

We were accosted by some white youfs who promptly told my mate to "go 'ome, monkey-boy".

"To Tottenham, you mean?", was his reply.

My step Father was an African-Indian, I have old school mates from Hong Kong and another who lives in K-L. In fact my school was full of international students.

Many of the customers I meet are Asian. In fact, the other day, I gratefully accepted a beautiful curry freshly cooked for me for lunch.

I truly, honestly feel that I do not have a racist bone in my body. My parents both taught English as a foreign language all over the world and I have been brought up this way from a very early age.

And you, who hardly knows me, dare to tell me that I am racist on the basis that everyone is?

I don't think so!

Just because you are, doesn't follow that everyone is. In fact, I pity you for thinking this way.

Many of the customers I meet are Asian. In fact, the other day, I gratefully accepted a beautiful curry freshly cooked for me for lunch.
When they cook one for me I always pay the poor b*ggers.
I truly, honestly feel that I do not have a racist bone in my body. My parents both taught English as a foreign language all over the world and I have been brought up this way from a very early age.
A fine old British tradition, it used to be called colonisation.
And you, who hardly knows me, dare to tell me that I am racist on the basis that everyone is?

I don't think so!
You'll be telling us next that you're not a snob either. :LOL:

If a black guy was being intimidated in the street there is a fair chance someone would intervene (at least round here).
If I was getting intimidated for wearing glasses nobody would care. Me thinks getting a badge of honour for saving a coloured guy from harm is better to brag about later on.
Its black people that make the big deal about being black, it does not mean sh*t to me...really.
Although saying that, I don't like anybody blowing off about how great they are. Be it coloured, scottish or other orgins!
I feel any form of "Victim stance" is applauded these days and hardworking regular joes are attacked for no good reason. Apart from unfortunately belonging to a majority group!! :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back