Quoting

Sponsored Links
Never mind, I usually get the Silver or Bronze at horizontal jogging.

just ask softus he does more bloody quotes when he answers a question than an annual meeting of after dinner speakers

Sponsored Links
No Spark 123. That definately goes to JohnD because following his lenghty instruction to the letter I achieved what I wanted to!

JohnD said:
look for this button
icon_quote.gif
and click it

How did you manage to get the actual quote button on the post :confused:

Right click it and select properties, this gives the URL of the picture file. Insert the URL between the [img][/img] tags.

Left Click on BBCode under Options bottom left corner of the edit input screen and almost all is revealed...

• Options
  • HTML is OFF
  • BBCode is ON
  • Smilies are ON

Or Even

• Options
  • HTML is OFF
  • BBCode is ON
  • Smilies are ON

Or, or, or --- You'll learn, if you try.

... It isn't magic, just need to hunt the 'help'.
Easy to learn, log in, then just hit the quote button on a post containing quote(s) see how it looks... Play with it, the text !! Preview your changes You do not have to 'follow through'.

BBCode - a guide Probably not absolutely the same on your Forum of choice, but it gives you a clue or two.

:cool:

For reference and as there have been several questions about quoting lately, I have created a video which will hopefully explain how you can quote.

Click here to view the video.

DIYnot said:
For reference and as there have been several questions about quoting lately, I have created a video which will hopefully explain how you can quote.

Click here

Just the job ! ;)

Thermo said:
just ask softus
My doctor says I'm drinking too much coffee, so I've just bought a decaffeinated coffee table.

Sponsored Links
Back