9/11 CONSPIRICY THEORY

Sponsored Links
When a govt cant even get there story straight on how ONE man man was shot its easy to see why people don't trust them

Personally I doubt everything I hear from these numpties

Yeah , even the date seems like a reference to 911 the emergency call number.

I thought 911 referred to a car made in Germany, and why should the Germans attack the US? because they want revenge for the collapse of the Reichs mark, after the collapse of Wall st. all those years ago, the yanks called in all their loans, Germany owed them "loads of dosh" and by trying to repay their debt left them bankrupt, so there is your reason for 911 "SIMPLES"

Sponsored Links
A friend of mine has been on about this for ages,says Bush wanted to start a new Crusade against islam so carried out this act & blamed it on the Muslims.He says on some footage you can see a missile fire from a plane into a tower & that the planes were radio controlled.Is anything known about the passengers on the planes?He has theories on other subjects,but thats for later.He hasnt written lately as he ate his crayons.

A friend of mine has been on about this for ages,says Bush wanted to start a new Crusade against islam so carried out this act & blamed it on the Muslims.He says on some footage you can see a missile fire from a plane into a tower & that the planes were radio controlled.Is anything known about the passengers on the planes?He has theories on other subjects,but thats for later.He hasnt written lately as he ate his crayons.

simply wouldnt happen you need hundreds off people without scruples or moral fibre to commit these atrocities with complete silence

People who believe conspiracy theories fall into the same category as people who;

1. Think WWF restling is real
2. Pay money to vote for people on reality TV shows
3. Live in Doncaster.

The bit I like is where they claim the pentagon was hit by a missile and not a plane. Fair enough but they never explain what happened to the plane and its passengers, did they just vanish?
I thought they did, it pulled up for a pit stop and all the passenger were then abducted by aliens they boarded a UFO, which created another thread on here and the terrorists were allowed to fly off to there landing strip at the pentagon!

Just read the first link you provided about Willie Rodriguez.

Just a simp[le thing about his statement,, If he was working in the basement, how on earth does he know what time the first plane struck the tower? Can he be sure that explosions took place 7 - 8 seconds before the plane struck? Or were these supposed explosions a result of air being compressed down the central core of the building as a result of the plane crashing into the building?

Seems a fairly simple explanation. Main point being, that he was in the basement and unless he had x ray vision wouldn't have even known that a plane had crashed into the building, far less had estimated explosions 7 or 8 seconds before it did crash into the building

In reality, Rodriguez (who is an excellent classical guitar composer) actually heard blasts from V2 bombs set off by Nazi's trying to mount an attack from within the hollow globe that we live on. Ask joe90 - he read the book and can provide further insight into the whole affair ;)

Its easy to setup a demolition when the building spent most of its time vavcant
34c2d85c42aab2.jpg

I would recommend this 2 part doc its very interesting, different angle and some things cannot be explained.

http://septemberclues.info/

Joiner john
Do you not think you would feel the impact of a plane hitting the building at 500MPH above you then which was actually recorded at an earth quake monitoring station 34km away .
And why would a man hailed a hero and being last man out man out after several times going up into the building to rescue people and seeing what was happening then have all his evidence whichever way it pointed omited from the official inquiry.

As you took the time to read quite a long first story what is your opinion on my second link which takes seconds to look at and is the official photo realised by the security agencies after 7/7

I still feel Rodriguez, could be mistaken. Certainly , my counter argument has some merit? Surely he doesn't know to within 7 seconds, when the plane hit the tower???

In the second one though, All I can think is that static CCTV cameras eventually suffer from "image burn" whereby the image is retained on the CCD of the camera. This would possibly explain the apparent railing both in front and behind the person.

Sponsored Links
Back