9/11 CONSPIRICY THEORY

So you dont think the experience of hearing possibly 2 bombs going off would stick in your mind then .
With the thought of what the fu##k was that and before that thought is out your head you are thinking it once more.

Regards the second image there is more detailed analysis of this photo that takes apart shadows etc . And its luton station at 7.20am in the morning . Rush hour??? and only 4 people are entering the station

Sponsored Links
yep fully agree "explosion" air shock wave

other "loud noises" metal expands a lot as it heats up

what is the problem with the security camera picture in the second link ??

Big al look at the guy in white baseball cap the railings he is meant to be in front of the bottom one is in front of him.

Trouble with most conspiracy theories is you judge it with your own morals etc and think how could anyone kill thousands just for money /power /oil.

Look how many british servicemen and iraqi civilians died for the lie of WMD or the british service personnel used as guinea pigs at atomic bomb tests at christmas island .
Or hundreds of blacks at Tuskegee allowed to die with syphilis just to see how it affected blacks compared to white. Or purposely injecting gonorreah and syphilis into hundreds of guatemalans allowing them to suffer and die.

In the 2nd picture, someone has erased the ticket machine and altered the railings in the background.

The 1st picture is very odd, I agree

Sponsored Links
looks like someone on the stairs in both pictures
it would also take more than one second for the man at the back to dissapear off screen

Yep ,You would think if they are going to lie to us they would at least take a bit of effort over it

Well my point exactly, if they were covering it up. They would make it bloodly convincing, not with railings moving, wind blowing rubbish one way as hair do`s going the other ( an example).
Too many little minds working overtime IMHO.

I have seen people swear blind a left turn is actually a right.
Then oyu have the idiots.....................shall we go on :D

So why release a false photo then. Job entrusted to an office junior? rush to get it out ? Knew it was them but had no proper proof so make it up?
Whatever the reason a fake picture was released by security services which had to have been made by someone within them thus lying to the public

If you have time on your hands do a bit of reading on the uss liberty another case of people being allowed to die . For power/money .

are these pictures definitely linked to an official source or just someone said it was an official source ??

I would say it appears there could quite clearly be a case of a conspiracy in the events of 9/11. More and more experts are coming forward having analysed the events and outcomes of the event. Ie the building that just collapsed due to fire, the first metal structure to have totally collapsed in such an event, the crash site of one of the aircraft, where the impact was not consistent with such an event.

I certainly would not trust the western worlds governments to be open and honest.

the first still structure to have totally collapsed in such an event, the crash site of one of the aircraft, where the impact was not consistent with such an event.

From this then................
First "still" structure..............well it was was it not to be rammed by a plane?

Crash site, was not consistant.............against what?
Take the Air Frace debut, landing into a forest, no severe damage......much.

The incidents on the day in question took known boundaries into a new dimension. And a few crackpots dispute this.

Yeah right.

Even I am sure that crashing an aircraft into a forest will have different effects on an aircraft, compared to it crashing into the ground.

Comparisons that the experts no doubt will make.

Sponsored Links
Back