9/11 CONSPIRICY THEORY

It seems the people that never had seen or walked around the towers have something to say about them.

if you actually saw or could imagine the area, you would not say a word....

Sponsored Links
It seems the people that never had seen or walked around the towers have something to say about them.

if you actually saw or could imagine the area, you would not say a word....

Having been in the North Tower in 1997, I'm unsure what you mean?

Big al.
Do you honestly believe that when the air force was finally scrambled that they disregarded the initial call that planes had been hijacked out of american airports with the first couple already identified.
And the pilots or there controllers would then automatically disregard that threat and head out into the atlantic ocean what would they have hoped to have found .

Yet only 2 days earlier the airforce had done training on a hijack scenario with a plane coming from tokyo over to new york

Sponsored Links
I would like an explantion though, rather than 'non-descript statements' that mean nothing.

Radar on aircraft only have a limited range though. Civilian passenger aircraft, although tracked by radar, also have a transponder built in to identify them to air traffic control. If the transponder is turned off (as they were on the hijacked aircraft, air traffic control soon lose them in the mess of aircraft flying in the crowded skies (private aircraft don't have transponders, but still show on radar). How long did it take after the event to fully empty the skies of all aircraft? I bet it wasn't for a few hours.

wot about the bloke on the grassy knoll near the twin towers with a rocket launcher?

Joinerjohn so when the russians or the chinese or who ever decide to attack the usa all they will need to do is turn off there transponders and no one will have a clue how to track them and shoot them down. Get real.

Controllers at the Boston Center knew American Airlines Flight 11, which departed at 7:59 a.m. ET from Boston for its flight to Los Angeles, was hijacked 30 minutes before it crashed. They tracked it to New York on their radar scopes. 'I watched the target of American 11 the whole way down,' said Boston controller Mark Hodgkins. "

I dont know how much more of this i can take, Brunnels bridge over the avon gorge is beckoning :eek: , when a military interceptor is scrambled, it is not soley to intercept and blast a mig 21 out of the skies! I've done my bit as ground crew on lightnings and more often than not they would scramble to intercept a civil aircraft that had lost his radar or visabillity was to pore to be able to follow the m4 into Heathrow, if the aircraft were off in the wrong direction surely this would have been due to the comotion that took place that day, they were caught off guard as happened 70 years ago in Pearl harbour. :cry:

they flew in the direction they where trained to to intercept russian missiles
off course there were no missiles but with the lack off direction from command thats what they where trained to do

but the radar showed the now unidentified aircraft. Why would you not turn back and intercept what is now a known danger?

because they had no instructions they need permission to intercept or to act other than in accordance with there training or expected action in this senario
you cannot simply assume they are a danger they may not be

The programme on TV, was debunking the illogical and several, conspiricy theories, which it did well. Give it a rest already!

Caught off guard at Pearl Harbour? Now we're really having a laugh. Yanks were given tonnes of Intel in the weeks prior to it which was ignored. that was allowed to happen to allow them to enter the war (remember war stimulates any economy).
Anyway- why did WTC 7 collapse then? Not hit by planes, only 16 yrs old, full of incriminating documentation on fraud and missing public money(and ENRON docs)....Why did the BBC report it 20 mins before it happened with it in the background of the reporter!
There is enough actual fact out there to stop calling this a conspiracy. Just read it, and stop f***ing with the laws of physics those buildings didn't collapse and they were in virtual freefall.
In the BBC2 propaganda the other night they still didn't explain where the huge central columns went if their baloney pancake theory could ever have happened- the pancaked floors would have been hundreds of feet high and nicely holding up the columns.
But....nothing. Just dust.....
I understand for a lot of people it's just too scary to think these sociopathic cretins we elect to "lead" us would do this to their own people for other gains. But look at the aims and authors of PNAC, and then who were all front line US government. The same people....
Oh but that's just silly coincidence.....I'm off to take my daily blue pill I don't want to look further down the rabbit hole, it's just too scary!

Civilian passenger aircraft, although tracked by radar, also have a transponder built in to identify them to air traffic control. If the transponder is turned off air traffic control soon lose them.

The transsponders can be turned off, but it is unidentified aircraft that would be of interest, or particular flight numbers, which are easily identifiable on any navigational equipment - you filter what you do / do not want.

Sponsored Links
Back