Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I knew the answer to that then I wouldn't be sitting here!

It sure as hell is not knee-jerk reaction (which almost certainly won't affect the lunatics/fanatics) - with the exception of the acting swiftly against 'returning fanatics.

It has to be more focussed and targeted against the lunatics.

To take the points the posting from 'Johnmelad's, you wouldn't have stopped Hitler by persecuting all Germans - you could only have stopped Hitler by taking him out of the equation.

The problem with being in any silent majority is that as a lone individual you feel powerless to stop what you see as being wrong.

What support do you think the average German citizen would have received were they to have stood in the street and publically said that they disapproved of Hitler?

What has to be done is to create a climate where the lunatics have nowhere to hide.

Isolate and excise the evil b*stards.

Sponsored Links
If there's a risk that one or two out of every hundred are fanatics

I agree with the principle (but not the %)!

And I feel for the security services - it's a nightmare to hunt down an invisible enemy who only needs a few minutes to commit murder & almost impossible to prevent without draconian measures which would be unsustainable and curtain the freedoms of everybody to an unacceptable extent.

I also agree that the situation has been allowed to go to far - the evil that was publically spouted (e.g Hamza) should have been stamped on long ago.

It was the reprisals imposed on the German population by the Treaty of Versailles that gave the population an incentive to back Hitler's aggressive actions to restore the German economy and pride.

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/treaty_of_versailles.htm

At that time he was seen as Germany's saviour.

Along with rebuilding Germany Hitler also created police and security organisations which protected him from the many who would have got rid of him once they realised how ruthless his methods were.

Sponsored Links
Only the Israeli's know how to deal with war mongering muslims.
Which is usually at the end off a gun barrel.
Israeli army top brass will be secretly sniggering amongst each other as they watch liberal european nations come undone by the RoP.

Unless Israel has just started another offensive to protect themselves then don't expect the lefty libertards to be too bothered about the current situation.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Which is usually at the end off a gun barrel.

I'm amazed that you think that's the solution - you've lived through decades of innocent men, women & children being murdered by lunatics from both sides of the divide.

Did all the bombings, shootings and riots achieve anything?

Only when the protestants fought back with vicious indiscriminate attacks did things change.
For Israelis its the only way forward.

That's why sinn fein have done their best to remove the guns from the protestant population.

If there's a risk that one or two out of every hundred are fanatics

I agree with the principle (but not the %)!

My uneducated guess is that the perentage will rise. ROP have large families, 10 kids isn't unusual. This is borne out by the fact that the most popular boys' name here is now Mohamed. As they grow up in a society that they are culturally uneasy with or unsuited to and poss become disaffected due to lack of opportunities, they are prone to radicalisation.

This is worse in France, where they have a higher ROP population who live in vast, ghettos - but due to their birth rate, the problem is increasing here.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2011/mark-tapson/the-rise-of-islamic-no-go-zones/2/

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3305/france-no-go-zones

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/jan/16/sensitive-urban-areas/

10% of France is muslim.
Once it gets to 20% their fooked.

Good news for UK muslims. 48% of Brits want to get out of the country.
Bad news for UK muslims. Who will fund the generous welfare state that feeds and clothes them?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
disaffected due to lack of opportunities, they are prone to radicalisation.

I agree - that is the central problem.

When there is a solution to that a significant part of the problem disappears.

As a start (and a very small pigeon step) let's not condemn everything and everybody from their background.

If you were a young Muslim and read this sort of thread would you be more or less likely to feel alienated and aggressive?

A happy 2015 from me.

A happy 1426 from the Muslims.

And a happy Heisei 27 from Japan

And a happy 6765 from Turkey, Jordan, Iran & Syria (and a few others)

And a happy Nanakshahi 546 from some of the Sikh community

And a happy rabqung 17 lo 29 from Tibet

disaffected due to lack of opportunities, they are prone to radicalisation.
We have MANY disaffected young in this country, they do not commit horrendous atrocities because of it.

If you were a young Muslim and read this sort of thread would you be more or less likely to feel alienated and aggressive?
If I were a young Muslim, I would be deeply ashamed at the atrocities committed in the name of Islam.

We have MANY disaffected young in this country, they do not commit horrendous atrocities because of it.

I agree absolutely - youth of every background has always been prone to radical action. The difficulty with disaffected Muslim youth is that there is an extreme outlet for all of the anger and hostility that they feel.

A route has to be found to stop them falling under the influence of evil b*astards who use the excuse of Islam to perpetrate acts of violence. Imams have a role to play in exposing the radicals and protecting disaffected young Muslims from the influence of the radicals.

If I were a young Muslim, I would be deeply ashamed at the atrocities committed in the name of Islam.

And I would like to think that the majority of young Muslims are, but that wasn't the question I asked

"If you were a young Muslim and read this sort of thread would you be more or less likely to feel alienated and aggressive?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back