£169k per Asylum Seeker

So you don't want refugees to earn a living and pay tax and contribute to society. You prefer them to receive handouts and criminal money.

Sponsored Links
So you don't want refugees to earn a living and pay tax and contribute to society. You prefer them to receive handouts and criminal money.
Is that what I said if it is you've misunderstood me.
This soft touch approach comes at a price of putting pressure on NHS, roads, housing, etc etc.
Is that what you want.?

This soft touch approach comes at a price of putting pressure on NHS, roads, housing, etc etc.
Is that what you want.?
Why not just process them quickly and efficiently. Return those that don't qualify and allow those that do to work and contribute.

Why so keen to keep them around the black economy at all

Sponsored Links
Course it's a serious question how can it be anything but given the difficulty in returning failed asylum seekers.
I've given numbers before of how many britain take in pro rata to the likes of France Sweden and Germany.

Serious question ?

Or are you saying we have to accept everybody that gets here?

No need to twist / throw up a strawman.

Gant's point - if I've understood it - is that, if an applicant can't / won't state their "home country", the UK has nowhere to justifiably send them.
In the event of their application being rejected.

Course it's a serious question how can it be anything but given the difficulty in returning failed asylum seekers.
I've given numbers before of how many britain take in pro rata to the likes of France Sweden and Germany.
Returned to their own country, or anywhere else that will take them.

That is (should be) part of the criteria for assessing their claim.

Regardless of what the press (or your conspiracy theory sources) are telling you, we do not have to accept (long term) anybody that doesn't qualify to stay here.

The issue is the process (government) not how they arrive

No need to twist / throw up a strawman.

Gant's point - if I've understood it - is that, if an applicant can't / won't state their "home country", the UK has nowhere to justifiably send them.
In the event of their application being rejected.
Not true though

Is that what you want.?

Don't offload the underfunding of the NHS and infrastructure ivestments on these asylum seekers - that is a convenient lie to excuse the mismanagment.

Why do you always fall for the same lies over and over again.

Tell me how do we grow the economy and reduce inequality?

Fewer numbers arriving therefore not overburdening services I've listed.
Self explanatory really.
But they are not allowed to work and pay tax currently. That hasn't led to fewer numbers at all.

Don't offload the underfunding of the NHS and infrastructure ivestments on these asylum seekers - that is a convenient lie to excuse the mismanagment.

Why do you always fall for the same lies over and over again.

Tell me how do we grow the economy and reduce inequality?
Whose talking genuine asylum seekers, how much money is involved in being a soft touch for economic migrants playing the system and the difficulties involved given the legal profession make the sums they do out of defending their 'rights'
All the time these economic migrants are free to roam the country and we have little to go on whether they are criminals in their country of origin.

Sponsored Links
Back