£300 wasted on Gledhill Boilermate and Suprima boiler "

Change the PCB on the boilermate (the cheaper one).

Mr. W.

Well I would of hoped MK would of diagnosed a faulty PCB if that was the issue because they are Boilermate experts, they did not so I trust their opinion.

Both pumps are running fine.

Sponsored Links
I looked up MK Group and they call themselves electricians so it follows that they would not be gas registered to work on boilers.

Their charges are stated as £45 for a daytime hour or £65 for an evening hour. Seems quite reasonable.

But I do have to say that it seems a little naughty to say they are Gledhill experts as if thats always the cause of the problem without reminding anyone that if the problem is the boiler they cannot repair them.

So is the boiler still not working properly?

If not then what did the man who changed the fan have to say?

Did he not diagnose what the fault was?

Tony

Sponsored Links
the fault was they fitted it to a reservoir of sludge. To treat it would be like giving a glass of fizzy aspirin to a person who needs balloon angioplasty.

Remove the caause of the problem and the future of multitudinous future problems.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back