£54m to France to help stop 'refugees' crossing the channel.

Sponsored Links
A lot of these migrants are not as desperate as they make out.
They appear to be well resourced, a lot of them have expensive mobile phones and speak good English.
They phone their relatives on the way over to arrange to be picked up on arrival.
People living on the South coast of England have said they have witnessed mini buses waiting on the migrants to arrive.
Some of these people smuggling gangs operating in France act more like travel agents than the criminals they are.
Another point is where do these migrants get the money to pay for their trip across the channel.
These boat trips are not cheap, it reinforces suspicions that most of the illegals are economic migrants.
So if someone is, say, a professional in Syria, and classed as an "opponent" of the regime, how much of their assets do you think they should have to dispose of before they allowed in your eyes to flee? If they have friends/family living in other countries, what in your eyes is the threshold above which they should not be allowed to go to that country?

So, how should they be voting then and what newspapers should they be buying to get the same treatment, benefits and housing as someone that wasn’t born in this country?
Ive seen some non-sequiturs in my time but that one is one of the most outstanding. In whose "mind" do you even begin to think that is going to be regarded as a sensible reply?

How many of them have never voted Tory?

How many of them have never put money into the coffers of Tory-supporting newspapers?

How many of them have never popped up on internet forums regurgitating the pro neo-liberal, pro-Tory lies theyve been brainwashed into believing? Or all the culture war b****cks theyve been persuaded matter more than real things which actually matter for real?

It's not just the Tories that are responsible, the other parties are equally responsible for not providing a good enough opposition.

They all lie and cheat, give contracts to their mates, and generally have little clue as to what the feck they are doing. Just riding the bullpoop train attempting to climb the political ladder.

Labour old labour were genuinely for the people, but that all changed when they became new labour. Unfortunately labour had to do that as no one seemed to have forgiven them for the 70's..

Sponsored Links
They all lie and cheat, give contracts to their mates, and generally have little clue as to what the feck they are doing. Just riding the bullpoop train attempting to climb the political ladder.
you think the level of sleaze in the Johnson government is normal?

I didn't allude or give an opportunity for others to either to come to that conclusion.

But the covid pandemic is a special circumstance, so I'm discounting that in my comparison.

I vaguely see why they gave contracts to mates to get supplies quickly, but this isn't me saying it's ok, and really it needs to be proper investigated by politically neutral entities (is there such a thing). I also don't believe or confidence that had any other government been in charge there wouldn't have been an increased ammount of sleaze within the governing party.

In general though most MP's are as sleazy as the next, money and power is all their bothered about. Labour have had their fair share of it.

Don't know about others

I remember the good old days,

When a prominent Labour MP guilty of fraud and being a spy for the Czech Republic faked his own death by drowning and then turned up in Australia.

The Conservative MP John Profumo who was shagging a prostitute who just happened to be shagging a Russian spy at the same time.

Or the leader of the Lib Dems, Jeremy Thorpe, who hired a hitman to murder his 'pillow biting' gay lover, and his dog.

Yes, all those pale into insignificance compared to Boris blagging a few rolls of ******g wallpaper.

Since the UK won’t collaborate and agree on taking a fair share, France won’t care….why should it, it already takes 5x more asylum seekers than UK.

The results of France's generosity (stupidity) is plainly seen in the number of terrorist attacks there and parts of Paris turned into squatter camps worthy of Soweto. La belle France, it ain't.

And they're economic migrants, not asylums.

So where are the houses for them over here and why aren’t those houses occupied by our homeless?

In Bristol, there is a chronic shortage of council housing. Young people on the list don't stand a chance. But for some reason, they're putting lots of asylum seekers (actually economic migrants) in these houses and flats. Most from religions that dislike us and our Western way of life. Politicians are traitors!

Last edited:
I used to see a driveway company doing work near me - they would get one job after another on the same estate….all Block paving. It turns out the company employed Iranian labour and had been previously been done for slavery.

Same here. The tinkers are the slavers and do the easy work like driving diggers. All hard graft is done by EE slaves.

Sponsored Links
Back