£54m to France to help stop 'refugees' crossing the channel.

Instead of giving money to the French why don't we have vessels waiting down in Gibraltar to bring the UK bound migrants directly to the UK? Thus by-passing all the nonsense.

thats a good idea,

can do the processing there, and if they aren't successful straight on a boat back to morroco or wherever they ventured from.

however isnt this already priti's plan (although not gibralter) which has been lambasted by labour, SNP, the guardian et al

Sponsored Links
So does the UK.
Do you reckon that migrants will magically begin occupying the spaces between the similarly populated towns cities and villages in France?
Silly mottie.
So where are the houses for them over here and why aren’t those houses occupied by our homeless?

You should put a few up in your garden then if you’re that bothered.

Sponsored Links
I’m bothered when you don’t fully answer a question.
I clarified why I criticised your post. Not for the love of migrants but for the sanctity of truth.
We have Priti Useless looking after our borders.

So does the UK.
Do you reckon that migrants will magically begin occupying the spaces between the similarly populated towns cities and villages in France?
Silly mottie.

so with the housing crisis people keep bleating on about, the poor young cant afford to buy, but can magically rent at more than the cost of a mortgage.... people moaning about the countries existing infrastructure being unable to cope with the housing boom currently in progress, people moaning about green fields being built on left right and centre, no one wants their taxes to go up, but all want more and more, people want the migrants but not on there doorstep (same story with the house building), the hgv driver crisis meaning there is a food "crisis" currently on the go, brexit causing an even bigger crisis of food and medical supplies, building supplies crisis caused by all sorts...

but we have plenty of space and money to accept hundreds of thousands of migrants/asylum seekers at a whim.

its all a bit ruddy barmy at the minute

edit: this isn't a criticism of your post, just mentioning how barmy the world sounds at the moment

I clarified why I criticised your post. Not for the love of migrants but for the sanctity of truth.
We have Priti Useless looking after our borders.
Yeah, yeah. Back to my question that you still haven’t answered.
Where are the houses for them over here and why aren’t those houses occupied by our homeless?

so with the housing crisis people keep bleating on about, the poor young cant afford to buy, but can magically rent at more than the cost of a mortgage.... people moaning about the countries existing infrastructure being unable to cope with the housing boom currently in progress, people moaning about green fields being built on left right and centre, no one wants their taxes to go up, but all want more and more, people want the migrants but not on there doorstep (same story with the house building), the hgv driver crisis meaning there is a food "crisis" currently on the go, brexit causing an even bigger crisis of food and medical supplies, building supplies crisis caused by all sorts...

but we have plenty of space and money to accept hundreds of thousands of migrants/asylum seekers at a whim.

its all a bit ruddy barmy at the minute
No.But we have space between towns cities and villages, just as France does. Mottie seems to think that on old right wing trope 'population density' is a good argument for France accepting 5x more migrants than the UK.
I merely pointed out how stupid that was and you just contributed also, thankyou.

If you’d rather not answer my question just say so instead of pretending you haven’t seen it.

Yeah, yeah. Back to my question that you still haven’t answered.
I have no interest In housing migrants in my garden, No.
It's up to Priti Incompetent to sort out. Arguing that France has bigger gaps between towns and villages qualifies them to take thousands more migrants than the UK (which they already do), is still stupid.

All caused by decades of neo liberal policies and vested self interest of Tories.

but we have plenty of space and money to accept hundreds of thousands of migrants/asylum seekers at a whim
whether we do or not it doesnt get away from the fact the problem still exists.

Im not saying I know the answer, but this constant narrative of "its not our problem" is awfully short sighted and it dehumanises refugees

It seems utterly stupid asylum seekers arent allowed to work in the UK -these people arent uneducated idiots, some are engineers, doctors etc etc.

I see the Brexers are working themselves into a frenzy again about refugees.

Probably to distract attention from Johnson and Davies attempting to back out of the deal they agreed with the EU.

Look! A squirrel!

why aren’t those houses occupied by our homeless?

because Tory government doesnt care about British people, nor do their voters.

it was a Tory govt that flogged off our council houses

because Tory government doesnt care about British people, nor do their voters.

it was a Tory govt that flogged off our council houses

Yes was done purposely as a control method. Get the working population into debt and control them having to work, sold to the public as making them richer. Worked well for a few years and a fair few people earnt rather well out of it ( councilors bought council houses under hand for such reasons ). And then people suddenly realised once it was too late..

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back