£800m spaffed up the wall by Gove

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://bylinetimes.com/2019/10/30/...illions-on-technical-colleges-watchdog-finds/

A new report by the National Audit Office reveals that 17% of the university technology colleges pioneered by Michael Gove as Education Secretary have closed.

Cabinet minister Michael Gove has wasted almost £800 million of taxpayers’ money on 58 free school vocational education colleges for tens of thousands of teenagers, a report by the National Audit Office reveals today.

They just can't help using taxpayers money on silly schemes, this is the party of prudence?

Some schools the teachers have to buy supplies but others are being closed at colossal cost and waste. Gove reforms like the Tories in general have been a disaster.

Sponsored Links
£800m spaffed up the wall by Gove.
Spaffed..Slang term for ejaculate....Gal becoming desperate

Sponsored Links
Johnson has spaffed £100m of our tax money up the wall.

'Get ready for no Brexit on 31st October'

Cheers :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps in future people should wait until something is actually settled before announcing the date of its happening.

James Cleverly last night on TV said the UK will now leave the EU by January 31st.

One who certainly does not live up to his name.
Will these people never learn?

James Cleverly last night on TV said the UK will now leave the EU by January 31st.

They know their manipulated public.

DP will now say everyone lies, it was a pledge not a gurantee, but how dare Blair tell lies about Iraq.....

It's why until the media and press start questioning the lies from the Politicians this situation will not improve.

We have now entered US style politics where both parties have no common ground - it's us against them. Its tribal and idiotic.

I like some policies from Labour and some from the Tories - but choosing either means I give them carte blanche on policies I do not agree with.

No you're right EFL what an utter buffoon he should of fed his ass to the press and said I have no idea we can't give a date we are only the government not mystic meg.

Que press and critics "why.. they dont know.. they're not in control armageddon. Etc." Press and politicians have dug themselves a hole.

No you're right EFL what an utter buffoon he should of fed his ass to the press and said I have no idea we can't give a date we are only the government not mystic meg.

Que press and critics "why.. they dont know.. they're not in control armageddon. Etc." Press and politicians have dug themselves a hole.

Gibberish.

'You', my old chucker.

You never fail me, one day we might get our 'You' and 'you're' right. :mrgreen:

no you whoopee cushion that's an intentional referral to you and you're you muddle up... want a rewind?

Sponsored Links
Back