- Joined
- 30 May 2024
- Messages
- 7,596
- Reaction score
- 2,990
- Country

I never knew that either.There is a robert Shaw association or somthing and a pub in his home town bares his name.

I never knew that either.There is a robert Shaw association or somthing and a pub in his home town bares his name.

Never heard of herDid you know Anni-Frid Lyngstad was Tyskerbarn?

That was after Bjorn joined BAShe joined a group called BBA
I thought Benny was the pilotThat was after Bjorn joined BA
A jetI thought Benny was the pilot

How's your luck finding female company going?The leggy Antiques Roadshow bint went to the same Paris school as the horseface royal bint.
He wont do any good until he starts calling them chicks like I do.How's your luck finding female company going?![]()
Young birds are not for everyone.He wont do any good until he starts calling them chicks like I do.
Oy yeah I'll have to atart using females again..Young birds are not for everyone.