Post Brexit speculation........Who knows ?

Only a buffoon could quote someone's comment, then ask them their opinion on their own comment!

Only a buffoon could write a comment that so aptly describes themselves:

'Long established members behave like children and flout the rules'

So thats 2 things:
Behave like a child
Flout the rules

............yup both apply to you :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I see Gasbag is moaning again.

His whining never stops.

Another whining quitter moans. Moaning gasbag.

They've been moaning for more than forty years, it's time they stopped.

Are you ok ????? Moaning mate ??? You've got me all wrong ....just so you understand I'm not moaning I'M ECSTATIC !!!!!!!! Yahoo !!! Yipee !!!!!!
Does that seem like I'm moaning hardly ....you lost mate not me !!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Come on you pair, give it neck.

Rebuke wannabe and he thanks you !! Poor little thing, you post he always thanks you automatically .....even when you tell him off .......:confused:

Rebuke wannabe and he thanks you !! Poor little thing, you post he always thanks you automatically .....even when you tell him off .......:confused:
You mean like Transam is a prolific thwanker whether the post warrants merit or not. Horrible (lying) human being.

I saw noseall's post as equally directed at both eeyore and me.
Now eeyore keeps making persistent, unfounded, unjustified allegations against me.
I feel justified in refuting those allegations and asking him for proof to support his allegations.
All I get in response is more squirming, goal-post moving and opinionated, hypocritical accusations. Just like mightyblob used to do.
I am bored to tears with it, and I am sure that the rest of the forum is also.
That is why I "liked", not "thanked" noseall's post.
In contrast to you, a**e end and eeyore always increasing each others' "thanks" count for stupid, irresponsible and nonsensical comments.

I could just ignore eeyore's persistent allegations, but they are so easily refuted.
Now if eeyore wants to continually bore the pants off the forum with his continued nonsensical allegations, he will do so.
Although I suspect, in his case, it is more of a need rather than a desire.

Now eeyore keeps making persistent, unfounded, unjustified allegations against me.

Are you posting more insults? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
You should be ashamed of yourself flouting forum rules. :mrgreen:

unfounded, unjustified allegations against you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You mean truths that you keep denying.......

Here are a few of your classics that you refuse to admit:

A computer is basically a pcb

DUP dont have most votes or most seats

George Soros holds British citizenship

France only had 1 recorded case of CJD

I cant spell diarrhoea because my keyboard doesnt have an O or E

Theresa May was home secretary in 2006

No supposition :)
No circular argument :)
Plain fact :mrgreen:

Yup, you just carry on squirming, goal-post moving, wriggling.

Yup we are all bored of your continuous lies.

Why do you feel the need to keep doing it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why do you feel the need to keep doing it?
Because you keep making false allegations, so I feel justified in batting away those false allegations.
You persistently and deceitfully misrepresent previous arguments of mine in order to challenge them.
It can only be because you were dissatisfied with the previous outcome.
For instance,
a computer is basically a PCB. It may be a combination of PCBs, or it may have other components attached to the main PCB, but without a PCB, there would be nothing to carry, or connect those additional components.

Diarrhea, diarroea and the other one (cannot be bothered to look up the shortcut) are all acceptable spellings. You are simply making the case that only one of those spellings is acceptable to you. That is fine, but I am happy with any of them. So you are arguing that your opinion is right and mine is wrong. They are just two differing opinions. It does not make one right and the other wrong. But you refuse to accept that.
Additionally, you are making a great deal of fuss about spelling, but when it is pointed out to you that your spelling is bad all of a sudden it is not about spelling, SO WHY DID YOU RAISE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

DUP do not have an overall majority. It does not matter how you misrepresent my argument. My argument was that they do not have an overall majority.

My source showed that George Soros does have British citizenship.

TM being a home secretary is another blatant misrepresentation of my argument, and you originally claimed that I had said that TM was PM in 2006.

France disclosed that they had only one case of CJD. Therefore any other claim is supposition.

But you will continue to deceitfully misrepresent my arguments in a desperate attempt to prove me wrong.
It is what you do.
It is what you are.

I saw noseall's post as equally directed at both eeyore and me.
I feel justified in refuting those allegations and asking him for proof to support his allegations.
All I get in response is more squirming, goal-post moving and opinionated, hypocritical accusations. Just like mightyblob used to do.
I am bored to tears with it, and I am sure that the rest of the forum is also.
That is why I "liked", not "thanked" noseall's post.
In contrast to you, a**e end and eeyore always increasing each others' "thanks" count for stupid, irresponsible and nonsensical comments.

I could just ignore eeyore's persistent allegations, but they are so easily refuted.
Now if eeyore wants to continually bore the pants off the forum with his continued nonsensical allegations, he will do so.
Although I suspect, in his case, it is more of a need rather than a desire.

Don't spit your dummy out ....now now your little pet lip is showing

DUP do not have an overall majority. It does not matter how you misrepresent my argument. My argument was that they do not have an overall majority. Wrong

My source showed that George Soros does have British citizenship. Wrong

TM being a home secretary is another blatant misrepresentation of my argument, and you originally claimed that I had said that TM was PM in 2006. Wrong

France disclosed that they had only one case of CJD. Therefore any other claim is supposition. Wrong

But you will continue to deceitfully misrepresent my arguments in a desperate attempt to prove me wrong. Drivel
It is what you do.
It is what you are

Wannabe goaded Doggit and Blightymam until they left Correct

Poor old Wrongabe :)

Wannabe goaded Doggit and Blightymam until they left Correct
I have, on several occasions asked you to provide some proof to support your accusations.
I have also invited you on several occasions to tell the forum what doggit and/or mightyblob said to you when they left and why.
Just like your persistent baseless accusations you have provided nowt so far.

Baseless accusations are exactly that, baseless.
Just like you, they have no substance.
Your stubborn self-delusion is fitting, eeyore. :D

DUP do not have an overall majority. It does not matter how you misrepresent my argument. My argument was that they do not have an overall majority.
You are also confused.

I said said:
you originally claimed that I had said that TM was PM in 2006.
What you implied is that TM was PM at time of Litvinenko case
Lying again.

Now that is me providing proof of my accusation.
It is not what you do, because you cannot. You rely on baseless accusations.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back