Post Brexit speculation........Who knows ?

Sponsored Links
Why do we have to suffer such appalling troll like behaviour?:
:rolleyes:
usual propaganda , scare mongering nonsense put about by the remoaner morons ;)

:rolleyes: greed , selfishness , self interest , money grabbing is quite common amongst remoaners.
That and gripe and sulk all day but actually do nothing worth while :LOL: or of any consequence :LOL:

:rolleyes: I suppose if u cannot beat them , best to join them :LOL:
Incidentally did u go down the pub in your teddy bear suit :LOL::LOL:

in your case Noseall u will be setting fire to the union jack flag ;) while singing
uber Deutchland :LOL: wearing a Merkel t shirt

How can the site expect newcomers to display reasonable standards of behaviour when long established members behave like children and flout the rules?

As do you. I don't bang on about Brexit as much as JD, anyone would think his world had ended.Youre not far behind him in the pompous windbag stakes.
What you fail to realise is that for some remainers, Brexit is potentially (specially for sammyinnit) a life-changing event. Whether it is a financial, social, family impact, it does not matter, it is potentially a life-changing event, which may impact not only themselves but their future generations.
That can hardly be true for any Brexiteers, especially as they do not know exactly what they want, or how to get it, or where they want to go, or how to get there.

Sponsored Links
How can the site expect newcomers to display reasonable standards of behaviour when long established members behave like children and flout the rules?

A very good question to ask yourself.

You are a long established member, that behaves like a child and flouts the rules.

Who was it who recently said: 'I dont give a monkeys how rude I am..........'

Who is that thinks its ok to criticise somebody because they mention on here they have Aspergers? -thats right you!

You are a long established member, that behaves like a child and flouts the rules.

Who is that thinks its ok to criticise somebody because they mention on here they have Aspergers? -thats right you!
Typical lying behaviour from the forum troll.

Please enlighten the forum:
What did mightyblob tell you as to why she left?

What did doggit tell you as to why he left?

Last edited:
Absolute proof of notch's deceitful behaviour (again!):
upload_2018-3-12_12-37-43.png

:rolleyes: way r bee playing the victim card "again" :LOL:

Blightymam ;)

Dogget ;)

Smile Snap ;)

I have not dug my grave yet ;)

Pretty certain I know who my father is ;)

I hope the emergency service's turn up around your house should they be required ;)

:LOL:

Him again ;)

Joe 90 ;)

ect ect ect ect ;)

Last edited:
What total nonsense!
Utter garbage!

It looks like a**e end has been in the pub since lunchtime. :rolleyes:
He is incapable of stringing some words together to make a coherent contribution.

Perhaps we should remember it like Guy Fawkes night. We could set fire to effigies of Boris, Rees-Mogg and Gove. It could be spectacular.
Better idea.boot out Betty and have King Nigel

Regain control of our borders? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Theresa May has been accused of planning to "throw open" Britain's borders after Brexit, by a cross-party group of pro-European MPs.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43428802
What a laugh! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Such a big joke! :rolleyes:

Is there any reason why this will not increase the checks:
Under the terms of the Le Touquet agreement, in which juxtaposed border and immigration controls are in force on either side of the Channel, France has the power to carry out checks on outbound vehicles at Dover.

Or will UK renege on another agreement?

Last edited:
How can the site expect newcomers to display reasonable standards of behaviour when long established members behave like children and flout the rules

What is your take on that then?........it applies almost exculsively to you :D

What is your take on that then?
Only a buffoon could quote someone's comment, then ask them their opinion on their own comment!

Was the message not clear enough for you. Or perhaps you think there might have been a wee spelling mistake in there somewhere. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back