Justin Passing Joined 22 Aug 2006 Messages 7,777 Reaction score 1,451 Country Yesterday at 7:09 PM #91 I worked out how to get an altogether better class of chick. You put pistachios in the feeder.
pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,872 Reaction score 11,982 Location Birmingham Country Yesterday at 7:20 PM #92 Did you know pete01 is a babe magnet?
pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,872 Reaction score 11,982 Location Birmingham Country Yesterday at 7:23 PM #93 Did you know
Justin Passing Joined 22 Aug 2006 Messages 7,777 Reaction score 1,451 Country Yesterday at 7:49 PM #94 Not kidding, I tried 3 times in the last few weeks: Samaritans don't answer the phone. Not in 10 minutes anyway.
Not kidding, I tried 3 times in the last few weeks: Samaritans don't answer the phone. Not in 10 minutes anyway.
Elsa TLC Joined 30 May 2024 Messages 7,601 Reaction score 2,992 Country Yesterday at 8:15 PM #95 Out of the most obese countries in the world, The USA ranks 15th in line.
Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,811 Reaction score 15,561 Country Yesterday at 9:18 PM #96 pete01 said: Did you know pete01 is a babe magnet? Click to expand... No I didn't, I bet you didn't either. Think on ...
pete01 said: Did you know pete01 is a babe magnet? Click to expand... No I didn't, I bet you didn't either. Think on ...
S Stivino Joined 11 Oct 2006 Messages 6,400 Reaction score 1,672 Location Edinburgh Country Yesterday at 10:12 PM #97 Justin Passing said: I worked out how to get an altogether better class of chick. You put pistachios in the feeder. Click to expand... Did you know that the plural of Pistacchio is Pistacchi?
Justin Passing said: I worked out how to get an altogether better class of chick. You put pistachios in the feeder. Click to expand... Did you know that the plural of Pistacchio is Pistacchi?
Justin Passing Joined 22 Aug 2006 Messages 7,777 Reaction score 1,451 Country Today at 3:34 AM #98 Stivino said: Did you know that the plural of Pistacchio is Pistacchi? Click to expand... Only in Italian!
Stivino said: Did you know that the plural of Pistacchio is Pistacchi? Click to expand... Only in Italian!