1 hour 3 minutes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Parliamentary time allowed by departing speaker Bercow on the last day before porogation for questions to education ministers

1 hour 25 minutes parliamentary time allowed by Bercow immediately afterwards for tributes to himself

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
I always thought John Major was ok he was almost funny just after he stepped down as pm although I'm not sure if he was still on a high from shagging that munter.
However kids on here supporting or chastising mps purely on whether or not they support brexit demonstrates a basic football supporter mentality.

Sponsored Links
I always thought John Major was ok he was almost funny just after he stepped down as pm although I'm not sure if he was still on a high from shagging that munter.
However kids on here supporting or chastising mps purely on whether or not they support brexit demonstrates a basic football supporter mentality.

I agree

There are some people so intrenched in Brexit they are happy, in fact applaud lies in their quest.

A prime minister lies about the reason for proroguing, yet there are people happy to lose all sense of integrity and approve an action that prevents parliament from debating it.

I am confident that there is nobody on this forum that would abandon their principles and consider this to be democracy.

Parliament has been debating for over 3 years how much longer do they want to debate

As for this prorigation caper

I could not care less Tbh

Recall parliament or don't recall. It

Lied to. The Queen???

Supreme Court judgement

I. Give not a jot Tbh

:)

As for democracy well ? :LOL:

I agree

There are some people so intrenched in Brexit they are happy, in fact applaud lies in their quest.

A prime minister lies about the reason for proroguing, yet there are people happy to lose all sense of integrity and approve an action that prevents parliament from debating it.

I am confident that there is nobody on this forum that would abandon their principles and consider this to be democracy.

Ok quick time out from entertaining I had to check here..

I'm sorry unless I'm mistaken you seem to be confused. Let's not assume thick dumbo unintelligent thought process going on here we all have our strengths.

Definition of democracy. 1a : government by the people especially : rule of the majority.

The rule of majority voted in favour of Brexit.
Vs a few mps hell bent on reversing this vote in ANY way possible. Including removing no deal and any other method to thwart Brexit and the government. Is that your interpretation of democracy? See definition above I think you are confused.

Parliament takeover has so far demonstrated one thing only their focus on stopping brexit and toppling the current government nothing about finding a way forward to resolve the fighting. Is that democracy in action?

I'm prepared for it to be put to the people or an unbiased solution in parliament not a witch hunt. People like you supporting Bercow and Major to block process and just frustrate the process demonstrate this selfish mentality noone wins.

I think you will also find the supreme court boots this out again because the very reason it's gone this far if you are honest with yourself it's the same rhetoric under the covers stop Brexit at all costs. Be honest at least.

:whistle:

Sponsored Links
Back