1 hour 3 minutes

The information was out there before the vote before you voted. Yet you still voted out. I think you have been rather foolish

I agree I was foolish.

It wasnt until after the referendum that all the lies about the Leave campaign became clear.
A lot more information and analysis has become available in the public domain since.

And most importantly the Tory party is now full of liars -so they cannot be trusted on anything.

Sponsored Links
Just look at all those who want brexit and those who don't.

Which of the two groups looks more 'believable'?

You do know what 'believe' means, of course, don't you

The information was out there before the vote before you voted. Yet you still voted out. I think you have been rather foolish

I agree I was foolish.

It wasnt until after the referendum that all the lies about the Leave campaign became clear.
A lot more information and analysis has become available in the public domain since.

And most importantly the Tory party is now full of liars -so they cannot be trusted on anything.

I have the information. Its down to who you believe.
I just believe those diffrent to you.
When questioned, it is clear you dont have the information.

You just end up saying 'I dont care'.

You say it down to who you believe.
Well you believe Johnson, Gove, Rees Mogg......but they have been shown to be liars.
So that means you based your decision on lies.

Sponsored Links
I agree I was foolish.

Vote Liberal

When questioned, it is clear you dont have the information.

You just end up saying 'I dont care'.

You say it down to who you believe.
Well you believe Johnson, Gove, Rees Mogg......but they have been shown to be liars.
So that means you based your decision on lies.

I would say your view is based on lies. I believe your lieing I believe you never voted leave.

I agree I was foolish.

You should write a song.. You'll need to put some heart and soul into it, clenching your fists.

"I agree I was FOOLISH, I wasn't all there.
Jo... I'm begging you... Give me one more go."

Chorus "
Oh I was foolish la la la la.
Like fool I voted out la la la la."
Wow wow wow wow.

Sponsored Links
Back