1 hour 3 minutes

Sponsored Links
So you did your research after you voted leave?
No.

I was a Eurosceptic, partly due to a diet of EU lies in the Telegraph and Tory government.

I am still a Eurosceptic, but with the hinsight of research and more available information have a better ability to separate the lies from the truth.

I have real concerns about the EUs power and those at the centre do have federal ambitions. But it there is a significant movement against federaliiation.

But concerns with the EU are small compared to either no deal or the WA.

I think the sad thing about the Brexit debate is the dishonesty, especially from the Tory party.

The first duty of a member of Parliament is to do what he thinks in his faithful and disinterested judgement is right and necessary for the honour and safety of Great Britain.

His second duty is to his constituents, of whom he is the representative but not the delegate.

Let the people vote then.... That'll tell them how we want to be represented...

Sponsored Links
I am still a Eurosceptic, but with the hinsight of research and more available information have a better ability to separate the lies from the truth.

I hate my abusive bullying Husband but its better the devil you know..

Fool. Most did their resurch before they voted....

Funny
Most people had little interest in Brexit prior to the referendum and since the referendum much more has become clear and talked about.

those who voted Brexit arent interested in learning about it they just believe in the same emotive soundbites that they used to decide.

Unfortunately what peole want from Brexit wont come true (apart from the Tory leaders).

Only a fool votes then thinks what he's doing......
You can't blame brexers for feeling compelled with outrageous promises of millions to the NHS, stopping swarms of Turks and migrants, taking back control of our borders, making our own laws etc.

Only a fool - no. Gullible fools - absolutely.

No you Eddie. Only a fool votes then thinks what he's doing......
No it is a fool that makes a decision, then refuses to consider new information that becomes available.

People like Durhamplumber admit they arent interested in acquiring knowledge to take a more informed view, but he still continues to blindly bang the same drum.

Bodd would insist on piloting the Titanic into the iceberg, rather than change course.

He got badly burned when he ran past the firemen....

PubFire.png

No it is a fool that makes a decision, then refuses to consider new information that becomes available.

The information was out there before the vote before you voted. Yet you still voted out. I think you have been rather foolish

Sponsored Links
Back