10.8v Bosch Impact drivers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently bought the 10.8v bosch multi cutter and love it, one of the best tools i've ever bought easily.

Was wondering if anyone has ever used the impact driver as you can pick one up body only for £60 or so.

What sort of jobs can it do? Seems like it lacks power to do much?

Sponsored Links
in general impacts are far superior to the drills or drivers but in this case my impact is no better than the angle driver/drill driver/2 speed drill driver
so unless i have a bad un a 2 speed drill driver or angle driver will be more usefull

You won't get much of an impact driver at that size. Get the hex chuck drill/driver. I've not used the Bosch one, but having used a Makita one, either of the two is high on my shopping list.

You won't get much of an impact driver at that size. Get the hex chuck drill/driver. I've not used the Bosch one, but having used a Makita one, either of the two is high on my shopping list.

size shouldn't matter lol

an impact should perform 2 or 3 times better than the matching drill driver/hammer drill
my bosch 14.4 and ryobi 18v certainly do :D

Sponsored Links

size shouldn't matter lol

an impact should perform 2 or 3 times better than the matching drill driver/hammer drill
my bosch 14.4 and ryobi 18v certainly do :D

But size does matter. Look into the mechanism.

Thanks for the opinions.

Think I'll go for the 18v Makita Ni-cd impact driver instead for similar money. I did want to hold of getting too many more ni-cd bits rather than li-ion stuff but I think ill get a lot of use out of a impact driver for fencing, decking etc.

yep my 18v ryobi pees it
just remember though newer tools wont fit the older batteries unlike ryobi dewalt aeg that are forward and backward compatable

I recently bought the 10.8v bosch multi cutter and love it, one of the best tools i've ever bought easily.

Was wondering if anyone has ever used the impact driver as you can pick one up body only for £60 or so.

What sort of jobs can it do? Seems like it lacks power to do much?

No theyre good as well !!!!! dont be fooled by the size !!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back