NEED RECOMENDATION FOR A CORDLESS 18V IMPACT DRIVER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
CAN ANYBODY RECOMMEND A GOOD 18V CORDLESS IMPACT DRIVER? HAVE TRIED A BOSCH 12V WHICH WAS A GOOD TOOL BUT NEED A MORE POWERFUL ONE. CHEERS!

Sponsored Links
caplock.jpg

Very helpful - not. 18,690 posts eh? Have you actually got a life or do you spend it all posting drivel here? (rhetorical question obviously)
Has anybody else got anything sensible to say?

Very helpful - not. 18,690 posts eh? Have you actually got a life or do you spend it all posting drivel here? (rhetorical question obviously)
Has anybody else got anything sensible to say?

but my "drivel" worked since your reply is not in capitals :LOL:

Sponsored Links
There are simply loads of good 18v tools out there but take into consideration your max budget and see what you can buy. You cant go far wrong with Makita, dewalt, bosch and if your budget allows try and go with a Lion, (Lithium Ion), battery tool as these are much lighter than their Nimh brothers

just got a hitachi 18v li-ion one. impressed so far. dewalt 18v fell to bits after 2 months.

CAN ANYBODY RECOMMEND A GOOD 18V CORDLESS IMPACT DRIVER? HAVE TRIED A BOSCH 12V WHICH WAS A GOOD TOOL BUT NEED A MORE POWERFUL ONE. CHEERS!

GET THE 18V BOSCH THEN, YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH BOSCH.
I HAVE THE RYOBI ONE+ IMPACT, AND I LOVE IT, I SAID I HAVE THE RYO..........

;)

Jenny McCarthy...hmmmmmmm

GET THE 18V BOSCH THEN, YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH BOSCH.
I HAVE THE RYOBI ONE+ IMPACT, AND I LOVE IT, I SAID I HAVE THE RYO..........

;)

Jenny McCarthy...hmmmmmmm

yep i have the ryobi as well somthing like 135 nm of tork :D :D

oh and depends on the user also. If you're in the trade then you would probably need the dogs b......s as you will be using the damm thing all the time but if you are a diyer then perhaps a cheaper tool would be ok as you're not using it as much :D

Not disrespect intended to diyers but tools used by the trade tend to get a right hammering :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back