• -

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • -

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad it's not leaking, when I had my roof first done it down poured and was checking it over for ages as was worried if it was done OK, they got more pitch on mine by putting flat roof under the window and taking it above eachside, sure there is a technical term for it :confused:

Sponsored Links
The bottom line is it's been designed wrong and constructed wrong, you have been advised so by people in the trade but of course you know better. You have two choices take your chances as to whether you get away with it or get it sorted. But as to when you have got away with it that's a different matter. there are still chances for it to leak years down the line, for example I take it the roof hasn't had to perform under snow/ice conditions yet.
You may well get away with it, but you asked for opinions and ignored the advice so you're really on your own now.

==============================
Thread locked due to OP's abuse.
Mod
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back