12 hour light

Quick search of my photos.

Not for continual 24 hour operation. Ok, it's got 24hr in the wording, I've omitted this, but there are others with similar open wording, before I get shot down by twits.

I've replaced plenty of fittings in pubs, commercial toilets, corridors, OAP homes, shops, schools, car parks etc. All varying makes, but with similar stickers. It's a well known problem, and something you look for when speccing fittings, certainly around here! Seeing a sticker like this, I would be fitting to domestic bathrooms only, nothing more!

1439147439.jpg

Sponsored Links
I give up replying here sometimes as it always leads to having to justify yourself.
I'm not asking for any justification - I was merely asking whether the people who produced these lables/instructions gave any indication of what they actually meant! Since I've never seen one with such labelling/instructions, but you have seen loads, I thought you might know the answer.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back