12 weeks jail for killing 3 y/o girl.

ban-all-sheds said:
markie said:
Having said that he should of got longer than 12 weeks, don't you agree ?
Indeed he should, as should loads of others who've killed people by driving.

The law is wrong here, and the answer is to change the law, not act outside it.

limpy # 1

i would never stand up for criminals like this BAS why are you

i know the family will take the law into there own hands simply because the law hase FAILED THEM

and no i am not a neandethal i am an individual that see this sort of thing happening to our young and old alike and cant stand it when the law fails

this character was not a normal person going about his lawfull businees he was a criminal that had no right to be on the road

so you cant compare it to an accident you or i might have

SHAME ON YOU BAS

my heart goes out to the family and i would help them in any way i could if they where local to me :cry:

Sponsored Links
Slogger

I agree 100%, if he was not breaking the law we would not be having this debate and the little girl would be fast asleep in bed.
HE should get the max penalty and more.

lets not be personnal

ban-all-sheds
please dont tar everyone with the angry voice as a loon ....

slogger
you are more intelligent than you post at times .. if you were a real "Angry Young Man "
you would of read "ALL" reports ..

the Grandmother has said , we needed justice we didnt get it , but he will get his ,
as those things go around,.... he will get his ...
she later said Karma /God would punish him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that to me speaks volumes how this family are coping ....they arent a scum estate family like that billie joe lot ..
quite dignity....

I agree totally that its terrible that a life has been lost and the penalty is 12 paltry weeks.

However... how often do we hear the police atc being totally slagged off for 'doing' the poor motorist???????????????????????

car accidents bring in the most horrendous injuries, if not death....

we all recoil in horror...

yet, equally, we seem to get very annoyed a the cops breathylising.. 'doing' us for speeding... doing us for unroad worthy cars... ect ect ect ect......

cars are potential killing machines, I see it every day.

Sponsored Links
HOY WAKE UP

this murderer was not a motorist as u or me are he was a THIEF a CRIMINAL

i have some karma in my garage anyone wanna lend it is welcome

That's more like it, the makings of a good row. I think we should discuss Gary Glitter. I used to like his music when I was a kid

"He was also banned from driving for five years."

Wow, I bet that will stop him from stealing cars.

Lucky for him he didn't have a licence, or they might have put some points on it.

Seems to me that penalties for killing using a car are a bit light.

If I stole a gun, carelessly fired it in the street and carelessly killed someone with it, how many weeks would I be banged up for?

And if I stole a bayonet, carelessly waved it about in a crowd and carelessly killed someone?

But if I steal a car, carelessly drive it down a street and carelessly kill someone?

Didn't another bloke get 8 months for stealing a teddy bear from her grave? Just goes to show what a farce the british justice system is where a bloke gets more than twice the sentence for this than the person who put her there in the first place.

Sorry, but if he did all of those things and killed a small child he should get life but before that he should be made to go and view bodies in a mortuary that are the result of car crashes.

I have had really close friends killed by lunatics like this and most of the offenders haven't even been sent down.

One case when I was a teenager was some mates of mine had been to a quiz night at a local pub. None of them had drunk anything but soft drinks all night.

They were driving home and a guy crossed into their lane and forced the lad driving to swerve. He ended up hitting a lamp post and all the passengers were killed - the lad driving had a nervous breakdown but the guy who caused the accident got a fine and his wrist slapped. Never mind that he had taken 3 young lives and destroyed another as well as the families :rolleyes:

A few weeks after it went to court he was in the local pub bragging about how soft his sentence was :eek:

Brightness said:
Sorry, but if he did all of those things and killed a small child he should get life but before that he should be made to go and view bodies in a mortuary that are the result of car crashes.

I have had really close friends killed by lunatics like this and most of the offenders haven't even been sent down.

One case when I was a teenager was some mates of mine had been to a quiz night at a local pub. None of them had drunk anything but soft drinks all night.

They were driving home and a guy crossed into their lane and forced the lad driving to swerve. He ended up hitting a lamp post and all the passengers were killed - the lad driving had a nervous breakdown but the guy who caused the accident got a fine and his wrist slapped. Never mind that he had taken 3 young lives and destroyed another as well as the families :rolleyes:

A few weeks after it went to court he was in the local pub bragging about how soft his sentence was :eek:

Nice to see someone with strong views on driving offences in here

The CPS can be a major problem in these cases, they will go for a charge for which they are 99% sure of getting a conviction hence the careless driving charge instead of causing death by dangerous driving. The sentence is a joke, perhaps we should have the 'three strikes' rule. Three convictions = life sentence. I am really tired of reading about offenders with multiple previous convictions, it is obvious that they have no regard for the law or other people so lock them up until they do.

BTW; Neanderthals were social beings who looked after their communities.

pickles said:

Maybe you would have strong views too if your friends had been murdered like this. My mates 17 year old daughter was killed by some kid who had TWOC'd a car too :cry:

punchjoshua said:
An eye for an eye shall we all become blind.

Why is it an eye for an eye? wanting someone who has commited offences like these to stay in prison for the rest of their natural is hardly the same as causing their death by dangerous driving along with other offences is it?

Brightness said:
pickles said:

Maybe you would have strong views too if your friends had been murdered like this. My mates 17 year old daughter was killed by some kid who had TWOC'd a car too :cry:

I have got strong views about driving offences that's why I said it, most people don't have and don't take the consequences of bad driving anything like as seriously as they should

Sponsored Links
Back