12v MR16 downlights to 240v GU10 - no earth

Sponsored Links
Wonder what has happened to BAS. He could be annoying but I respect his rights to express his opinions.

Hypocrite!
You know you are the reason for the loss of Bas, you twisted things he said, that in the relavance of that thread were factually correct, then insulted him and called him a liar.
If you had manned up and admitted you were wrong, then the resulting actions would not have occured.

You could contact admin and resolve it instead of pratting on about switch mode supllies when its irelevant and they certainly have nothing to do with threads about supplies from Network powers Transformers, its basic ohms law V/I = R and you embaressed yourself.

Hypocrite!
You know you are the reason for the loss of Bas, you twisted things he said, that in the relavance of that thread were factually correct, then insulted him and called him a liar.
If you had manned up and admitted you were wrong, then the resulting actions would not have occured.

You could contact admin and resolve it instead of pratting on about switch mode supllies when its irelevant and they certainly have nothing to do with threads about supplies from Network powers Transformers, its basic ohms law V/I = R and you embaressed yourself.

What are you on about?

What are you on about?

Remember this! i'm sure you do!
It is relavent because you said if voltage drops current will drop as well which is WRONG for a switch mode power supply.

F... all to do with the ops question and you know it, you would not carry out EFLI tests on a SMPS output.

Well winston, when 4 of the most prolific posters on the forum, respond to my post regarding your actions, then its time for you to make amends and get at least some credibility on the forum, you can still prat on about transformers as much as you like, and you will continue getting the same response.

however do the right thing and post a Formal apology to Bas, thats the least you could do.

Lets get this forum sorted and back how it was, this forum can survive without him, but his advice was often second to none, evident by his thanks count, no one on this site is free from a Bas attack even me, however I for one would welcome him back and i can show you a few posts were Bas has been wrong and been man enough to apoligise and say sorry as unlike you he knows its the right thing to do.

Sponsored Links
BAS has not been banned as far as I am aware. If he wants to disappear over a disagreement that is up to him. I've been insulted many times but have not been so childish to leave.

I've been insulted many times

Oh, I never knew that, I am surprised

FFS, why cant you just admit your wrong, when you are!

Bas is a proud man, and his posting ability is now vetted untill the issue caused by you is resolved

He said something that was technically wrong, and he didn't like being told. He often accused members of lying and they didn't take offence.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back