13A MCB

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
I recall now, the first range of mk sentry MCB's were 5, 15, 20 and 30
I think there BS 3871
As well as the crabtree C50 range was and still is

Sponsored Links
They were obsolete when I served my time! I'd guess they are from maybe 20 - 25 years ago.

Securespark will know :LOL:

Robert Samuel Talboys moved in January 1988. He bought the place in 1993 and sold it in 1995.

According to our neighbours, he was an electrician. I suspect, given the size and layout of the board for what would have been a 2-bedroom house at the time, that he installed the board and did the re-wire.

The LN range 6amp in that style was phased out in 1992 so the 5 amps are older than that, the design was the same as another make i dont recall and rumour has it the moulds were destroyed to prevent cloning and to sell the new range

The LN range 6amp in that style was phased out in 1992 so the 5 amps are older than that, the design was the same as another make i dont recall and rumour has it the moulds were destroyed to prevent cloning and to sell the new range

If im not mistaken siemens had the same design for one of their breaker range?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back