14%

Why would i be ? you said NG profits are not affected by the price of energy .
Well when energy prices go up people economise and use less .Not my thoughts but a proven fact.Because they only have X amount of money
NG are paid for the amount of gas it actually ships through the network so less gas used due to cost means less profit for NG due to less gas being shipped

Sponsored Links
You can look at the NG price chart and the price of energy and try to find a correlation if you want.
Well go on then.

(p.s. if you really want to find out what affects usage, plot against cold winters)

I am very familiar with S&D curves, elasticity of demand, and the effects of other changes.

I dont have to i have given you the answer which with your limited intelligence you are struggling to understand .
Oh really cold winters affect usage jesus i would never have thought that ! next you will be saying people dont use as much in the summer months

I don't need to.

NGs profits are unaffected by the cost of energy, unlike, for example, SSE.

All you have done is flannel.

If you think you can show a correlation, feel free to try.

Sponsored Links
learnt a longtime ago never to argue with an idiot as they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience .

As you have nothing meaningful to say, and have wasted five posts on this thread alone, you'd better go back to your village now.

learnt a longtime ago never to argue with an idiot as they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience .
How very original!
Oh wait!
upload_2016-8-8_13-3-38.png

And there's more, far more. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back