Chlamydia

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
JulieL/B said:
Watch out Chlamydia's about!..... 1:10 people under the age of 25 have Chlamydia in the UK

I must admit I do not understand this statistic.

1. Under the age of 25? So from 0-24? But humans aren't generally sexually active enough to catch Chlamydia under approximately 14+ years old. So that means non-sexually active under 14 year olds are included in this statistic?

2. Because not everyone of ages eg 14 - 25 is having sex, it's wrong to include them isn't it? Surely a better statement would be: "Of sexually active people from [eg] 14 to 25 years old, x% have Chlamydia"

3. A lot of people have it and do not know it, right?

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
JulieL/B said:
Watch out Chlamydia's about!..... 1:10 people under the age of 25 have Chlamydia in the UK

I must admit I do not understand this statistic.

1. Under the age of 25? So from 0-24? But humans aren't generally sexually active enough to catch Chlamydia under approximately 14+ years old. So that means non-sexually active under 14 year olds are included in this statistic?

2. Because not everyone of ages eg 14 - 25 is having sex, it's wrong to include them isn't it? Surely a better statement would be: "Of sexually active people from [eg] 14 to 25 years old, x% have Chlamydia"

3. A lot of people have it and do not know it, right?

1) Babies and children can have chlamydia - either being infected during the birth process or by sexual abuse - Government statistics also say 'under 25' not giving a lower age - I have dealt with plenty of young people under the age of 14 who've got chlamydia - as you don't have to have intercourse to get it (can be transmitted by naked genital rubbing and oral sex)

2) Signature bit is restricted re how many words you can use - so everything can't be explained to everyones satisfaction.

3) Yep

There is a National chlamydia screening programme about to start throughout the Country, in order an attempt to address this massive problem.
So somewhere soon you'll be able to do a wee sample for chlamydia screening ouside of mainstream testing areas

notb665 said:
More surprises than a date with a ladyboy.

I don't understand this.

1. Didn't you realise it was a bloke, and subsequently find something unexpected in his underpants?

2. Didn't he enjoy the Tom Yam Gung?

3. Did he charge more than you were expecting?

Actually Keyplayer notb665 was probably taken by suprise - as most of the ladyboys are more attractive than the real ladies!!

He's probably been damaged for life though!! :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've seen one or two men who've said they didn't know that they were blokes until they were actually doing it! :eek: :eek: Surely you would know before wouldn't you? I would've thought :eek:

Sponsored Links
Well good, sex tourists deserve all they get, especially STI's.

STI NGR BJ........I`m gonna stick to DIY ;) :cool:

vokera80e said:
and theres me thinking it was a Flower... :LOL:

I've always thought that the name chlamydia sounded too nice to be an STI ;)

I have a friend who called her cat chlamydia :eek: And a friend of a friend called her baby girl chlamydia (how bad is that!) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

JulieL/B said:
I have a friend who called her cat chlamydia

Why not? It is a disease of the pusssy.

joe

If you drive through the Bois de Boulogne in Paris at night, you will see what appear to be Ladies of the Night, plying their trade, and some of them are topless. However, it is illegal for women to stand about topless in Paris, so those that are topless do generally have an additional extra surprise for their punters.........

I have heard of girls called Candida, but no Chlamydias yet.

johnny_t said:
so those that are topless do generally have an additional extra surprise for their punters.........

You're not kidding, 80 euros for a...................oh.

hermes said:
johnny_t said:
so those that are topless do generally have an additional extra surprise for their punters.........

You're not kidding, 80 euros for a...................oh.

80 ? They must've seen you coming !! ;)

(I know a joke about the pope, a bathroom, a paparazzi and a camera for which that is the punchline too)

Sponsored Links
Back