16th Edition tester

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody tell me where I can aquire an all in one tester, I want one that is easy to use and as its my 1st one i will be buying I need to keep costs down (bit skint at mo).

I am prepared to buy online with a reputable company, but not Ebay.

Sponsored Links
BenStiller said:
Can anybody tell me where I can aquire an all in one tester, I want one that is easy to use and as its my 1st one i will be buying I need to keep costs down (bit skint at mo).

I am prepared to buy online with a reputable company, but not Ebay.

TBH, i wouldnt go for all-in-one. if it fails, you have nothin. whereas if just 1 tester fails, you could take it to get repaired and possibly borrow a spare 1 until your is repaired. and try ebay... got my ELI tester for £70

Just lookin at different makes now andrew, i know what your sayin about gettin different testers, which could be a plus, but for simplicity i think im gonna go with the all in one with a 3 year guarantee....as for my original post having the word "cheap", forget it...megger or fluke not decided yet

Sponsored Links
I use Robin separates. Found them to be easy to use and reliable.
Don't forget to instigate a monthly test regime. If you go for Full reg with reputable organisation this will be a requirement.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back