17th Edition dual tariff board ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys.
Sorry to ask a question that i did before but i am after a dual tariff 17th edition board.

Thanks to you guys I know I can get a dual tariff board but now the regs have changed can i get a dual RCD- dual tariff board ?

Or am I left with having to replace the main switches for an rcd & rcbo's?
making it more expensive.

Thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
Legrand do one. Google "17th Edition dual tarrif" and look out for a Legrand hit. I'm sure others do too. Try phoning Electrium on 0161 998 5454 to see if Crabtree or Wylex do one.

Thanks Securespark,
I always do a search on google first before I pester you guy's :)
Though on this matter I have had no luck.

Never heard of Legrand though I will look them up.
I was shown on here a standard dual tariff board, But can I find a supplier that sell's them, Can I bol@o*ks. :(

Many thanks

Try a google on Schneider 17th dual tariff. They do boards which you make up yourself and do the RCCD and busbar kits. Otherwise, how about more than one CU?

Sponsored Links
Thanks guy's

I have done a search on the suggested items but couldn't find any suppliers that are selling them. :cry:

Thanks Taylorwocities for the link I will look though it.

Schneider own Merlin Gerin, Square D, Telemechanique among others.

CGD come across as cheap.

Yes, scarily cheap - so I have steered clear of them.

Funnily enought, I have never installed them, but as a domestic maintenance spark have attended many.

The only problem I've ever had is a failed RCD. I rang them up and the geezer put two in the posts for me by return FOC.

Do you know what wholesalers sell any of the boards so I can get a price.
I am not having any luck with google searching and it doing my ti*s in.

Thanks guy's

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back