2-way & Off Grid Switch - with Neon Indicator?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In a hallway where the lighting will usually be controlled by an IR occupancy sensor, I would like a 3-position switch. The switch will allow the lights to be controlled by the sensor, permanently on, or permanently off. As far as I can see the only solution is a "2-way & off" grid switch.

Is there a manufacturer producing one with a neon/LED indicator?

Sponsored Links
It can be achieved with a pair of one way switches in a 2 gang plate,
override ON_OFF_AUTO.jpg

Thanks guys. For myself I would normally go for the cheaper 2-switch option, but for this project I need operation of the switches to be very intuitive, so will have to go for the grid switches.

I've never used TLC before (usually use eBay) and I don't have any of their branches in my area, so I'm pleasantly surprised TLC - even with the one-off £4.49 postage - still works out cheaper than eBay.

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys. For myself I would normally go for the cheaper 2-switch option, but for this project I need operation of the switches to be very intuitive, so will have to go for the grid switches.

I've never used TLC before (usually use eBay) and I don't have any of their branches in my area, so I'm pleasantly surprised TLC - even with the one-off £4.49 postage - still works out cheaper than eBay.
There are other suppliers, I haven't looked at their stocks but Screwfix and Toolstation for a start.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back