3 additional rad quote

You have not read everything that I said. I started by saying that I quote a budgetary price of £300 per new rad fitted as in a new installation etc.

Then I quote the expected payment per day by the corner shop landlords in Cov. They pay their shop staff £35 so for them £100 for a plumber is high but perhaps worth it to get the work done.

If I am wrong with these figures then Naz will correct me!

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't trust this Naz bloke to wipe his own a7se.

But I love reading about his one man mission to rid Coventry of all the plumbing cowboys with his C&G level 2 and redundancy package (twice in 10 years? Must be a great redundancy package to train you to be a plumber and pay for all those wonderful courses and a van, and all the tools :LOL:).

But yeah, rid Cov of cowboys by installing 7 rads off 15mm pipe work :LOL:

2 years to fail to have someone take you on? Read your threads. You might find the reason.

Bring it on.... You wouldn't last ten minutes in most environments outside a poverty stricken area where idiots will pay a fool to bodge a job whilst on a crusade. Pure class :mrgreen:

Keep going Naz mate, not because I think you are any good or capable, but just for the sheer enjoyment I get from reading your posts and the subsequent replies from plumbers who do know what they are doing :LOL:

went for a lovely meal tonight was very reasaonable lovely food great wine excellent service, got chatting to the owner and he found out I WAS AN RGI asked for a decent quote on additional three radiators on his already four rad fifteen mm system, told him to fercuck off and ask iron naz because as far as i'm concerned it will never work properly.

Sponsored Links
Clearly Naz is working in an area of the country that has a high proportion of immigrant landlords, that'll employ any tw.t to do anything. Naz son, you can't complete with these tw.ts. Educate yourself, rise about that level of work, do a proper good job, charge enough to make a living & gain a reputation for doing a good job at a certain price.

Learn to estimate accurately and learn all the 1000s of other things you need to know, technically and practically - to operate as a self-employed Plumber.

Keep going Naz mate, not because I think you are any good or capable, but just for the sheer enjoyment I get from reading your posts and the subsequent replies from plumbers who do know what they are doing :LOL:
You rotten borough you - You`re sending Naz to Coventry with that attitude ;)

well you guys only have yourselves to blame for refusing to take on people who would love to work in this area. I tried for 2 years to get someone to take me on, i had references from college, my city and guilds level 2 plumbing certificate, am a very hands on person, at the time i'd done a couple of small jobs and had no complaints. It wasnt enough though, nobody was prepared to take me on, even on a purely voluntary basis. I was therefore left with no choice but to go it alone, as i have mentioned numerous times.
It's an interesting question - why does nobody want to take youon?

Whats an honest hardworking guy to do in this situation? I could be a layabout and go and live off benefits, or struggle along in dead end boring IT jobs. Or take a risk and go it alone.
Research properly! I think you'd get more credibility on here if you had done your homework by yourself and asked the pro's to check your calculations and understanding, instead of asking them to price a job which you seem willing to undertake even though it may cause problems for the customer.

It's no wonder that the boys on here think you're a slapdash buffoon who should get a job stacking shelves instead. Although, to be fair, even ASDA has a basic minimum entry requirement :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back