3-phase meter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where i work they have started a new energy usage monitoring scheme, whereby we read our leccy and water meters every month and report them to head office on the intranet.

I have seen the meter reading chap read meters at other shops before, he just presses the little button to cycle through the different readings.

However, this meter seems different. There is a single button next to the LCD display, and there are numbers at the bottom of the display to indicate which reading is being displayed.

No matter how many times i press the button i can only get one reading. It cycles thru the reading, a "test display" (all of the display lit up), and "end". Is this OK? Or am i doing it wrong? is it just the way this meter was set up, to just give a total reading?

Sponsored Links
might only be 1 reading of all phases together?

andy said:
might only be 1 reading of all phases together?
why have a button then? :eek: :LOL:

Why have a meter that is capable of showing about 8 different readings (dfferent rates, and 3 phase) and only programme it to show a total?

Sponsored Links
Multiple use, so it can be set up for Economy 7 as well if required.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back