4 port USB 2 hub

That was a quick search when I spent many years repairing them. So you are ignorant of an implementation? or the fact that I have spent many years installing them, and servicing them for years?

Just because you don't know of something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

You go into any Walmart/Asda store in the world, unplug a lead from their till...it's double DIN USB. FACT. The point is that this has bypassed you shows your intelligence in the world of computer tech. The point that I fixed these for 5 years, and you never heard of them shows how stupid you are. Try fixing 80186 for a while?

Sponsored Links
That was a quick search when I spent many years repairing them. So you are ignorant of an implementation? or the fact that I have spent many years installing them, and servicing them for years?

Just because you don't know of something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

You go into any Walmart/Asda store in the world, unplug a lead from their till...it's double DIN USB. FACT. The point is that this has bypassed you shows your intelligence in the world of computer tech. The point that I fixed these for 5 years, and you never heard of them shows how stupid you are. Try fixing 80186 for a while?

The fact that Google hasn't ever heard of them is pretty revealing.

Do the connectors look like this:
Powered_USB.jpg

Please, do leave the thread and stop bothering us. If you ever feel like giving me a little evidence of your claims, do pipe up, though.

Sponsored Links
The same could be said of you? Please do...?

Evidence of what? I've not come up with any names for a supposed USB variation which don't pan out in a google search. I can't exactly prove the nonexistence, but you also seem unable to prove the existence beyond telling me to search for terms which don't appear anywhere or telling me to go unplugging tills in shops!

Evidence of what? I've not come up with any names for a supposed USB variation which don't pan out in a google search. I can't exactly prove the nonexistence, but you also seem unable to prove the existence beyond telling me to search for terms which don't appear anywhere or telling me to go unplugging tills in shops!

Then some industry standard haven't come your way yet...so let out, wait, and you will will hear of them in the near future.

Then some industry standard haven't come your way yet...so let out, wait, and you will will hear of them in the near future.

If it's been around for over five years and doesn't even show up on Google, I seriously have to doubt it exists. Powered USB, on the other hand, does exist, was developed by IBM, and the existence of it can be proved. So all I see here is you making excuses because you won't admit you were wrong.

If I were to say the earth is flat, would you believe me without evidence? Because I've sure as hell never seen any believable evidence of it being flat, and I've seen plenty that it's round..

from the sublime to the rediculous. Or the the other way round. you make no sense at all! Are you really posting in a forum in your current state? I think you need to readjust!

from the sublime to the rediculous. Or the the other way round. you make no sense at all! Are you really posting in a forum in your current state? I think you need to readjust!

I'm sorry, is simple logic and an analogy too complex for you?

Speaking of my current state, you're right, I will go to bed. I have more productive things to do in five hours time.

Speaking of my current state, you're right, I will go to bed. I have more productive things to do in five hours time.

Like shoot yourself in the head, because you are an imbecele?

Like shoot yourself in the head, because you are an imbecele?

At least I can spell imbecile. Without a spell checker.

So at least you have that thought running through your head, when you blow your head off...I spelt imbecele correctly. Well done. 10/10.

Slag off some random comment 0/10
Continue to slag off people 0/10
Threaten to blow your head off 10/10..

Go for it.

So at least you have that thought running through your head, when you blow your head off...I spelt imbecele correctly. Well done. 10/10.

Go for it.

Yes, because I totally threatened to kill myself by correcting your abysmal spelling. Seriously, go see a psychiatrist.

Go for it.

Yes, because I totally threatened to kill myself by correcting your abysmal spelling. Seriously, go see a psychiatrist.

did you? I seriously hope you did? SEE THE POST ABOVE STOP BOTHERING ME...??? WHICH PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND????? READ IT AGAIN.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back