5 years ago today

Sponsored Links
Ordinary folk trying to get on with the toil and stressess of life.
Due respect and my thoughts are with the 52 killed and 700 or so injured.

God Bless them all, must admit was off work today and didnt realise the date, missed the news as well so dont know if anything was mentioned, hope it was

Sponsored Links
It beggars belief that anyone would do this and actually think that a "god" would condone it.

Allah my well be good and infinitely wise, but WTF has that got to do with creating wanton and random carnage? It is one of the only reasons that I would love these religions to be right - in order that these idiotic brainwashed mindferks can spend the rest of eternity suffering in hell.

Every year on this day, my thoughts are with the families of the victims, of this disgusting act.

BUT

Every 'DAY' of every year, my hatred for muslim terrorist scum will stand firm.

R.I.P.

RIP to all those who passed away in this injustice.

May their loved ones one day find the peace they seek.

But above all, may the perpetrators be brought to justice in this world and be banished from the kingdom they seek to enter in the next world. :evil:

i couldn't agree more.... lives cut short of innocent people... families devastated. Such atrocities blight the human race.
And all in the name of religion... such a powerful 8 letter word these days, but realistically on a par with "fairies", "fantasy", "supernatural" etc... i don't know for sure.... but the idea of the afterlife is mad.... after all we can't prove it, and there's no evidence.... but fantastic stories promote heavens and hells.... in reality i suspect the lights just go off, never to go back on !

To solve this..? it seems imams in leeds have denounced such evil acts in the name of a religion... i hope they mean it.... religious leaders have a huge part to play in this..... they shouls all be vetted... and supported to stand for a reasoned, civilised world...

Sponsored Links
Back