7/7

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anniversary of London bombings hardly got a mention in news due to NotW

living and working in London I will never forget that day and did take a few minutes to think of those killed and injured along with their families yesterday - it was scary day and I grew up in Northern ireland in 70s

Sponsored Links
I was amazed it passed without mention. It shows how shallow the press are.

We got a whole day of the 10 year annivesary of the Bradford riots.... and yet not a mention of the 7/7 anniversary !!! it's a travesty !! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
To have reported on it, the press would have had to mention the Muslim word, and our press would not want to upset them would they.

To have reported on it, the press would have had to mention the Muslim word, and our press would not want to upset them would they.

well our news reporters reporting on the Bradford riots had to call a group of people fighting the police... Asians !!!

We got a whole day of the 10 year annivesary of the Bradford riots.... and yet not a mention of the 7/7 anniversary !!! it's a travesty !! :rolleyes:

suspect its a local thing i havent seen a thing about the bradford riots but have seen basic comment about 7/7

Hmm, what's going on with that terrible disaster at Fukushima? Yesterdays news I guess.

Apparently , the press also forgot that the first version of sliced bread was sold on 7/7/1928, construction of the Hoover Dam started on 7/7/1930, and "The Doors." reach number 1 in the charts with "Light My Fire." in 1967, too

Ahh well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

shame on me as i forgot

god rest all those who have lost their lives due to someone elses jaundice view of religion or patriotism.

no arbitary border or god is worth the life of an innocent

Sponsored Links
Back