6181Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I have "spat the dummy" its just that I find it hard to take criticism from some one who says;
I think the difference is the grey sheath is insulation and not for mechanical protection hence double insulated.

And then;
Im not saying it doesn't OFFER any protection just that it is Insulation.

But You will start a new thread all about it of the back of what i said on another thread??
Either your very egotistical person who cant accept being wrong or a very unsure person who doubts there own knowledge and ability which doesnt bode well for someone who is supposedly carrying out eicrs.

John i think you have totally summed him/her up in your previous posts and i had a feeling someone else would see it so i commend you for that.
Vibro, if the dummy wasnt spat why didnt you get the posts with the parts you quoted deleted? Instead opting for the parts with a bit of light hearted banter?
Like i said previously if you cant take a bit of gentle banter and people giving their views then you are certainly in the wrong trade (if you are an electrician) and definitely on the wrong forum.

PLEASE take this as advice and not get upset

Sponsored Links
Vibro, if the dummy wasnt spat why didnt you get the posts with the parts you quoted deleted? Instead opting for the parts with a bit of light hearted banter?
Like i said previously if you cant take a bit of gentle banter and people giving their views then you are certainly in the wrong trade (if you are an electrician) and definitely on the wrong forum.

1) I am an electrician that carries out EICR's but as this is a DIY forum this is irrelevant!
2) The posts were removed by the mods as I can not delete other peoples posts.
3) you are more than welcome on this forum as a non electrician but when you give out incorrect advice be prepared to be pulled up on it and accept you were wrong with out back tracking and contradicting yourself.

This systematic tirade you have against me has come from you being pulled up on a thread about an extractor fan. Again poor advice given and when questioned no real answers.

This thread did come around due to terminology used on a different thread hence the question asked in the opening post with regards to what other people call 6181Y cable. If you have taken it as an insult then I think I know who has "spat the dummy". And maybe in fact it is you who is on the wrong forum (not that any member has the right to choose who is or are not allowed on the forum).

1) I am an electrician that carries out EICR's but as this is a DIY forum this is irrelevant!

Oooerr good luck customers :confused:

Ban what does FOAD mean??

Vibro, it is you who cant take it when you may be wrong and other people comment as im sure Johnw2 at least would agree with me on. I accepted i had misinterpreted what i read on the other post and you still persisted.

Its quite clear you reported my banter and the mods will have removed it as you cant take a joke.

Maybe u or I are on the wrong forum but i would be interested to let others decide that. Im pretty confident i know who they would think is the dummy spitting egotist.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back