71 pages of paperwork for 1 lorry of fish

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
unfortunately this is going to really damage the fishing industry, its a mammoth amount of extra work -I dont know what the solution is long term.

these are peoples livelihoods, I hope something can be sorted

work includes:
catch certificate
health certificate
import and export certificates
rules of origin paperwork
kent access permit
vet inspection

example of health certificate
_116824278_brexit_impact_redacted_cert2_pic_x2640-nc.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55887043

Sponsored Links
They also have to get an export health certificate for each consignment to prove that the fish meet EU health standards. Information on the products, such as species and the weight of the fish, is uploaded and sent to an approved vet, who has to inspect the goods on-site later.

Why do they need a vet, surely the bastards are dead.

It’s a dogs breakfast

the world is drowning in forms and paper work

entire forests have been felled to supply all the paper for this ball cocks

Sponsored Links
It's a very misleading article. It's like saying I need 100 passports to fly to Paris (not that I would consider flying to Paris because it's a sh1t hole) because I'm on a plane with 99 other people.
Yes the French surrender monkeys are ******g about about placing as many obstacles in the way as they can, that will come back to bite them on the bum, they need to get goods here as well.

The toad Macron is already begging us for help to bail out the Euro tunnel, well, they own it (we sold our shares years ago), well they can **** right off.

My instinct is to agree, but conciliatory responses are probably the order of the day.

Some back scratching is required.

I see where you're coming from but at the moment it appears to be 'I scratch your back, you knee me in the bollux', I know it can't last because sooner rather than later it will hurt them equally.

The problem with the EU is they think they're all powerful, a huge powerful block of 27 nations. It's not, it's 27 little countries, 2 of which might be considered to be on a par with us. Those individual little countries are beginning to realise that the EU will ***t on them as soon as look at them, Ireland got a taste of that last week, it didn't go un-noticed in the remaining countries.

It looks like the EU is trying to put up obstacles to the UK exporting into Europe.
I don't imagine other countries outside the EU have these problems.

It looks like the EU is trying to put up obstacles

You are pretending to have forgotten that it was the UK that chose to resign from the Single Market and give up the worlds finest Free Trade arrangement.

UK is now being treated like any other Third Country, in accordance with whatever terms it has agreed.

Same with this article 16 caper
Were the EU attempted to stop life saving vaccines being imported into the UK

a hostile act that could have resulted in the death of people

The EU is run by scoundrels
That scoundrel macron was in on the caper

probably his idea :idea:

Nonsense.

Fill in one set, then use ise it as a template for subsequent loads. Just change a few items.

That's the same principle that any document set is completed nowadays. But obviously, that's much less dramatic.

Sponsored Links
Back