71 pages of paperwork for 1 lorry of fish

Sponsored Links
unfortunately this is going to really damage the fishing industry, its a mammoth amount of extra work -I dont know what the solution is long term.

these are peoples livelihoods, I hope something can be sorted

work includes:
catch certificate
health certificate
import and export certificates
rules of origin paperwork
kent access permit
vet inspection

example of health certificate
_116824278_brexit_impact_redacted_cert2_pic_x2640-nc.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55887043
You mean people didn't know about this before voting for Brexit?

Sponsored Links
Because they are looking forward to it. Praying for it in fact.
Nonsense. Brexiteers have been affected and are moaning about the new customs arrangements. Their businesses are suffering as a result.

It's a very misleading article. It's like saying I need 100 passports to fly to Paris (not that I would consider flying to Paris because it's a sh1t hole) because I'm on a plane with 99 other people.
Yes the French surrender monkeys are ******g about about placing as many obstacles in the way as they can, that will come back to bite them on the bum, they need to get goods here as well.

The toad Macron is already begging us for help to bail out the Euro tunnel, well, they own it (we sold our shares years ago), well they can **** right off.

I see where you're coming from but at the moment it appears to be 'I scratch your back, you knee me in the bollux', I know it can't last because sooner rather than later it will hurt them equally.

The problem with the EU is they think they're all powerful, a huge powerful block of 27 nations. It's not, it's 27 little countries, 2 of which might be considered to be on a par with us. Those individual little countries are beginning to realise that the EU will ***t on them as soon as look at them, Ireland got a taste of that last week, it didn't go un-noticed in the remaining countries.

It looks like the EU is trying to put up obstacles to the UK exporting into Europe.
I don't imagine other countries outside the EU have these problems.

Same with this article 16 caper
Were the EU attempted to stop life saving vaccines being imported into the UK

a hostile act that could have resulted in the death of people

The EU is run by scoundrels
That scoundrel macron was in on the caper

probably his idea :idea:
I'm sure calling them silly names will affect the situation. :rolleyes:

Cakeism, eh?
the belief that you can have all the benefits of a particular thing but none of its disadvantages, especially in relation to the United Kingdom's negotiations on leaving the European Union

Nonsense. Brexiteers have been affected and are moaning about the new customs arrangements. Their businesses are suffering as a result.
Remainers have been looking forward to being affected because they are martyrs. They are hoping to suffer to prove themselves right.

Can’t speak for anyone else but I’m quite happy how Brexit is going. Yes, the EU are being petty but trade will find its own level and those that are too lazy to compete will be replaced by those that aren’t. The pandemic is adding to things but this time next year will be completely different - just wait and see.

I’m still waiting to be affected and I don’t personally anyone that has been affected either. No shortages and no increased prices. People just don’t care what businesses have to go through as long as they get their goods so the lazy business owners can bawl all they like. Just get on with it or give up.

Because they are looking forward to it. Praying for it in fact.

Brexiters were the ones looking forward to it.

We told you what would happen
We told you considerable damage to businesses would be inevitable.

But you voted for Johnson and his damaging Brexit anyway.....you take responsibility.

Sponsored Links
Back