71 pages of paperwork for 1 lorry of fish

Apart from not having being part of their vaccine roll-out shambles.
without vaccines from the EU we wouldnt have have got very far with our vaccine programme

the EU so far have exported 88 million vaccines....lucky they havent been like the USA and kept them all

Sponsored Links
That’s the difference between us - I take my company closure information from companies hose and you get yours from....where was it again?
having a company listed on companies hose is no indication it is trading

Well give it another couple of months then. It’ll all come out in the wash.

Sponsored Links
having a company listed on companies hose is no indication it is trading
Indeed...

mottie boasts of having a company but not doing any work (that he wouldn't have been doing anyway) whilst claiming taxpayers money...

He also demands to have personal details of others revealed for all to see...

So maybe he would like to put his data where his mouth is and reveal his 'company house' details for general perusal?

no it wasnt

the company was incorporated in 2016

before that it wasnt a limited company

your voting for Johnsons deal has meant theyve had to close.

thousands more will go that way

"With deep sadness in my heart I write to you today to inform you that I’ve had to let my business head overrule my heart and bring Baron Shellfish Limited to closure. As working alongside my late father as a schoolboy to set up the 1st lobster tank business from scratch in our home Port of Bridlington and thereafter seeing Bridlington Harbour thrive and become the biggest shellfish port in the United Kingdom. Many years ago we decided to take total advantage of the common market and increase our business by selling direct to customers in the EU. This meant we could competitively buy from our fellow merchants at Bridlington and the local vivia boats, making us more of dispatch centre to The EU. Which in turn meant the costing of conditioning grading packaging costs etc where kept in the UK. As you can appreciate, this meant more of the revenue created by the live lobsters stayed in the UK."
Hey Notch, Baron shellfish Ltd are still going strong. Bit of a red herring, those closure due to Brexit stories weren't they?. :whistle:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/10240198/filing-history

without vaccines from the EU we wouldnt have have got very far with our vaccine programme

the EU so far have exported 88 million vaccines....lucky they havent been like the USA and kept them all

Lucky we weren't still in the EU. We'd have had to wait weeks longer like EU member states.

Hey Notch, Baron shellfish Ltd are still going strong. Bit of a red herring, those closure due to Brexit stories weren't they?. :whistle:

Just more lies from one of the "Champions of truth".

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/10240198/filing-history
Looks like the MD had to downsize a fair bit:
upload_2021-12-9_13-52-21.png

upload_2021-12-9_13-51-39.png

Sponsored Links
Back