71 pages of paperwork for 1 lorry of fish

Get some one to check out the past history of yer hse
I have already explained to you, that I have met and discussed the history of the house, the land, and the commune with an old lady who was born in this house.
Her family were the owners before the person from whom I bought the house, who still lives about a 15 minute walk away, across the fields.

Post is to long never read it
That will explain why you never read my previous post explaining the provenance of this house. :rolleyes:
If you don't read responses to your comments, why bother making those comments? :confused:
Oh, of course, it's your scatophilia. You get your sexual arousal from leaving your little piles of nonsense around at every opportunity.

Whilst I have yer attention ?
Why not apologise and compensate those Austrian Jewish victims of your forbears for their insane xenophobia during their devout Nazi period?
Of course, you wouldn't do that because it would betray your own raging xenophobia.

Sponsored Links
shellfish brexers wreck bivalve mollusc industry

yup you heard it here first

Centuries Old Shellfish Traders Are Facing Collapse After EU Exports Are Banned Altogether

Shellfish_t8yrge.jpg

https://www.politicshome.com/news/a...raders-whose-eu-exports-are-banned-altogether

Shellfish imports from 'class B' waters are banned from entering the EU.
Boris is in the process of upgrading the waters around Kent, Essex, Devon, Cornwall and Northumberland to 'class A'.

You heard it here first.

Shellfish imports from 'class B' waters are banned from entering the EU.
Boris is in the process of upgrading the waters around Kent, Essex, Devon, Cornwall and Northumberland to 'class A'.

You heard it here first.
That won't be enough, damaging Brexit red tape will still exist.

“Everything that can be done to help the industry is better than nothing, but it isn’t going to fix the problem on its own. For every individual customer, it now costs around £350 on paperwork"

It turns out there aren't ant trade benefits to Brexit.
You heard it here first

Sponsored Links
Apart from not having being part of their vaccine roll-out shambles.
So assuming you believe in the 'jab(s)', why would you appear to be gloating that other people don't seem to be getting it as quickly?

Since after all we are being conditioned to believe that until everyone gets jabbed, then there will be no 'new normal'...

It would suggest an approach akin to 'my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend'...

Brexit truly is a cult driven idiocy!

That won't be enough, damaging Brexit red tape will still exist.

“Everything that can be done to help the industry is better than nothing, but it isn’t going to fix the problem on its own. For every individual customer, it now costs around £350 on paperwork"

It turns out there aren't ant trade benefits to Brexit.
You heard it here first
Hey Notch, that poor shellfish company that had been going for 60 years, Baron shellfish Ltd, that you reported on several months ago who, according to you, had to give up due to Brexit paperwork, STILL hasn’t told Companies house that they’ve packed up. Looks like they really are poor with paperwork eh?

So assuming you believe in the 'jab(s)', why would you appear to be gloating that other people don't seem to be getting it as quickly?
Wow. Lal calling others out for gloating! :rolleyes: Ok, pot. :LOL::LOL:

Hey Notch, that poor shellfish company that had been going for 60 years, Baron shellfish Ltd, that you reported on several months ago who, according to you, had to give up due to Brexit paperwork, STILL hasn’t told Companies house that they’ve packed up. Looks like they really are poor with paperwork eh?
I am sorry you are still smarting from being proven wrong. :ROFLMAO:

I am sorry you are still smarting from being proven wrong. :ROFLMAO:
That’s the difference between us - I take my company closure information from companies hose and you get yours from....where was it again?

It’s like companies house without u.
Ah, that'll be the section for 'companies' who are 'hosing' taxpayers money up the wall for not actually doing any work then!

Sponsored Links
Back