71 pages of paperwork for 1 lorry of fish

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I repeat, I’ve won the right to wind up you, Notch, Ellal, nosey, JohnD and a few others anytime I fancy it.

Brexit. The gift that keeps giving. ;)
But you are one wound up.

Poor Mottie, you've been digging yourself into a more silly position with every post in this thread.

Nonsense. I’m as loose as a goose.

91A7C9AD-2A08-46EE-9079-DC8620DAE047.gif

Well u cant make an omelette with cracking a few eggs

***t happens

nowt to be done about it now tis the way it is

fishing industry go’s t*ts up well wat ever

it will benefit the environment all these trawl nets damaging the sea bed etc

every cloud :cool:

Transam has got boiler spares stuck in a lorry on the Italian border

does any one hear transam whingeing ???

no u dont :cool: He just gets on with it :cool:

I've just read that there might be some delays in issuing licences for Frog boats to fish in our waters.(y)

and brexit gift keeps on giving

merlin_173404899_afee08ee-42df-454c-bca3-3a7929cfcd3c-superJumbo.jpg

In the southwest of England, a few miles from the village that gave its name to Cheddar cheese, one cheesemaker, Lye Cross, anticipates spending an extra £125,000 ($173,000) a year to comply with the administrative requirements that have accompanied Brexit. A transaction that last year entailed seven steps, including paying and invoicing, now runs to 39, said Ben Hutchins, the company’s sales and marketing director.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/12/world/europe/brexit-britain-trade.html?smid=tw-share

"For Mr. Hale, incorrectly prepared documents meant sending five containers full of pork to an unplanned final destination — the incinerator."

So who would you say is to blame - the bloke that incorrectly prepared the documents or 'Brexit'? There’s obviously a right way and a wrong way to complete a document. He chose the wrong way. Tough.

If I filled out a form 'incorrectly', it would be my fault not the creator of the form.

Sponsored Links
Back