71 pages of paperwork for 1 lorry of fish

Mottie doesn't care.
And I’ll continue "not to care" until I see any problems that cant be overcome in the medium to long term. Business has got to find its own level. If some firms pack up and it’s viable, someone will fill the gap. It’s just the EU being ****ish about it. Sulking barstewards.

Sponsored Links
And I’ll continue "not to care" until I see any problems that cant be overcome in the medium to long term. Business has got to find its own level. If some firms pack up and it’s viable, someone will fill the gap. It’s just the EU being ****ish about it. Sulking barstewards.
You were warned multiple times that trade will be affected.
Now that it is, you're blaming the EU for Brexit related issues. How many times did EU tell UK, we don't want you to leave, but if you do, there will be problems. :rolleyes:

But you don't care.

Sponsored Links
. It’s just the EU being ****ish about it

Mottie is moaning he doesn't like the fact UK no longer gets the frictionless trade benefits it had when it was inside the Single Market.

Mottie doesn't realise that rules of origin checks, sPs controls, transit documents, customs declarations etc are how the whole world trades under WTO rules.

If only politicians would keep there interfering, spiteful, snouts out, and let business's on either side work together

I agree.

If Farage, Johnson, Rees Mogg, Bill Cash, John Redwood and all the other rabid brexers hadn't pushed Brexit lies this country would still be enjoying the benefits of the Single Market.

This mess is entirely driven by politicians motivated by greed, thirst for power and self interest.

I agree.

If Farage, Johnson, Rees Mogg, Bill Cash, John Redwood and all the other rabid brexers hadn't pushed Brexit lies this country would still be enjoying the benefits of the Single Market.

This mess is entirely driven by politicians motivated by greed, thirst for power and self interest.

Agreed, but to infer that it is not reciprocal is disingenuous.

Agreed, but to infer that it is not reciprocal is disingenuous.
To infer that it is, is equally disingenuous.
Absence of evidence and evidence of absence again.
You are assuming that something exists because there is no evidence to prove it does not exist.

Brexit was driven by a minority of MPs, and a slight majority of voters believed the lies.

You were warned multiple times that trade will be affected.
Now that it is, you're blaming the EU for Brexit related issues. How many times did EU tell UK, we don't want you to leave, but if you do, there will be problems. :rolleyes:

But you don't care.
I’ve said all along the EU are going to be ****s about this if only to dissuade others from leaving. I never expected it to be sweet from day one and that should be obvious to any fool. No, it will take time but it will sort itself out. I don’t know how long it will take but if Brexit had not been stalled for 4 years by all and sundry, we would be well over the worse by now. Blame all those that held things up if you are looking to blame anyone for the present situation. Meanwhile, it’s still not affected me in any way so, yep, I don’t care.

Blame all those that held things up if you are looking to blame anyone for the present situation.
I'm merely stating that it is the responsibility of Brexiteers, so they cannot shift the blame elsewhere.
It's what they wanted, it's what they've got.

I'm merely stating that it is the responsibility of Brexiteers, so they cannot shift the blame elsewhere.
It's what they wanted, it's what they've got.
Well, whether you are a leaver or a remainer it’s now time to move on. Stop carping on about it and get over it. We are where we are and there’s no going back no matter how much the losers squeal about it. Even this **** says so. https://institute.global/tony-blair...-britain-we-can-succeed-its-change-or-decline

Of course, none of you will.....

whether you are a leaver or a remainer it’s now time to move on

Oh look, what a surprise.

A brexer doesn't want Brexit reality discussed, he wants it swept under the carpet.

Brexit has only been 6 weeks, but we must move on because it's upsetting Mottie.

A brexer doesn't want Brexit reality discussed, he wants it swept under the carpet.

Brexit has only been 6 weeks, but we must move on because it's upsetting Mottie.
That's not fair, he's not upset, he doesn't care because it doesn't (or hasn't) affect(ed) him.....yet.

Well if you want to keep talking about something you’re never going to change, talk amongst yourself.

Sponsored Links
Back