87 year old stabbed to death?!?

Well the point is

Some 87 year old in a wheel chair is
Robbed and murdered on the street
By some fruit cake

Who probably ??? (Imo) has a past criminal record ??

After due process he should get some type of medical check to see if any of his organs are suitable for transplant / donor surgery

There after at a suitable time a medical team can be on stand bye

To remove organs as and when he is bumped off

The bump off will be carried out humanely with all due respect for his human rights
Hopefully the same human rights he afforded that poor, defenceless pensioner.

Sponsored Links
Same as Angle so why change names? Mark my words - Pat ex will disappear the same way and return again.
and why does that matter?

what about the points made, or is too easy to avoid them by swerving and looking at names ?

And the points he made?

What difference does it make as to who made those points? The important part which you tend to avoid answering
It matters to Mottie, only when the discussion goes beyond his ability to participate, then he resorts to his usual: "he/she shouldn't be allowed, because I can't keep up."

Hopefully the same human rights he afforded that poor, defenceless pensioner.
Human Rights are those afforded to people, by governments.

Individuals cannot deprive others of their Human Rights. What you are conflating is crimes against an individual punishable by the domestic courts, with international agreements.

Sponsored Links
Same as Angle so why change names? Mark my words - Pat ex will disappear the same way and return again.
Why did this Angle disappear? What is the point of disappearing under one name only to reappear under a different name? Especially when the forum offers a perfectly acceptable way to achieve this.

And yet again Mottie reduces the topic down to where he feels comfortable, making ad hominem remarks.

Do you want to be the one that sends an unsuccessful asylum seeker back to a death sentence?

That is Mrs. Jellerbyism at its worst.

One should care for ones own first, and then helping people in other countries should be weighed against the possible harm it could do at home, such as how many murders, rapes and bombings do we allow in our country to save a life in another? Not to mention the financial cost.

That is Mrs. Jellerbyism at its worst.
Mrs Jellyby is a fictional character. It's like accusing someone of "Monty Pythonism" because they walk funny.

One should care for ones own first, and then helping people in other countries
The current government clearly is unable to do either, Unless you mean looking after one's own refers to friends, family and financiers of politicians.

.. then helping people in other countries should be weighed against the possible harm it could do at home, such as how many murders, rapes and bombings do we allow in our country to save a life in another?
Now you're being ridiculous suggesting that Foreign Aid generates crime in UK. Crime rates are due to factors other than Foreign Aid increases or decreases.
The government cut police numbers well before Foreign Aid was cut. There is no relevance. There's is definitely no cause and effect.

Not to mention the financial cost.
It may cost less in Aid to other countries than it does trying to stop refugees reaching UK. In addition the UK seems to have plenty of cash to pay friends and relatives for expensive contracts when it suits. But then propaganda and spending money to preventing fictitious enemies from reaching UK was always more important.
Also the government sells arms to the countries generating refugees. So rather than giving Aid to other countries, the UK takes money from those countries in exchange for the means to cause violence and destruction.

At this point I'd just like to remind readers that we took in one million foreigners last year, which is the highest amount in a year since records began.

And at the same time, we have five million people on out-of-work benefits.

Did any of us vote for this?

At this point I'd just like to remind readers that we took in one million foreigners last year, which is the highest amount in a year since records began.

That article is an intentional gross misrepresentation of the real situation. It includes a photograph of some refugees off the coast of Tunisia. I'm fairly confident they weren't heading for UK.
996,000 were visas granted to workers, students, relatives and other foreign nationals.
Asylum seekers are not granted visas. It's not possible to apply for a visa as an asylum seeker. Visas are time limited. The vast majority will be returning to their own country on the expiration of those visas.
The number of successful asylum seekers was merely 15,500 people. The age, gender, qualifications, familial relatives, situations, etc of those people is not disclosed.
There is no correlation between asylum seekers and visas granted. I repeat: the article is an intentional gross misrepresentation of the reality.
And you see fit to re-circulate that gross misrepresentation, despite its intentional political prejudice against asylum seekers. Is that because you are persuaded by its misrepresentation, or because it fits your "shoot 'em on sight" ideology?

And at the same time, we have five million people on out-of-work benefits.

You think there is some correlation between asylum seekers and out-of-work indigenous people?
Please explain your thinking, if you consider it worth exploring.

Did any of us vote for this?
The vast majority of those visa holders will be working in important sectors of the UK economy, or bringing much needed finance to education. You know the sectors such as NHS, Care homes, Farming and food chains, Education, energy supplies, logistics, etc. Without them many sectors and areas of the UK will struggle to survive.
Maybe you should consider a back-to-nature style of living and go back to your swamp.

I think we should leave the country in the control of the extreme left wingers ... it will be very interesting to see the state it's in a decade later if not before.
I'd wager it would be in a much better state overall than where we are now, after suffering years at the hands of the greedy, lying Tories.

You see, they are out for what they can get. At least left wingers would be aiming to improve everybody's lot, not just thinking about their own pockets.

I think we should leave the country in the control of the extreme left wingers ... it will be very interesting to see the state it's in a decade later if not before.
As opposed to the extreme right-wingers?

Why do extreme politics have to dominate? Is it a race to the extremes? Is that driven more by extreme right-wing politics, or by extreme left-wing politics?
At the same time we need to remember that the centre ground is fluid and ever-changing, depending on the dominant (or those most expressed by the media, etc) at the time.
In my opinion, extreme left-wing views are nowhere near as popular as extreme right-wing opinions. NB, the use of the word 'popular', as in 'populism'.

That article is an intentional gross misrepresentation of the real situation.
Visa overstayers make up the majority of the influx. They come with no intention of going home.

You think there is some correlation between asylum seekers and out-of-work indigenous people?
Please explain your thinking, if you consider it worth exploring.

There's no need for foreigners when we have millions unemployed, and being paid for it (unless you believe that 2+2=5).

Visa overstayers make up the majority of the influx. They come with no intention of going home.

Read the small print in your article. Many will have gone home after their visa expired.
Additionally, as UK does not collect exit data it has no way of knowing whether these visitors have left or not.
What kind of a government does not know whether visitors have left or not?
The kind that you voted for.

Are you suggesting that legal immigrants are not allowed medical treatment? They are required to demonstrate that they have insurance to cover their likely medical treatment.

There's no need for foreigners when we have millions unemployed, and being paid for it (unless you believe that 2+2=5).
Evidently your assumption is incorrect, we do need migrant workers. Unless you are suggesting the unemployed should be trained to be nurses, doctors, dentists, etc? I wouldn't disagree with that, but it'll take a long, long time, if ever, for such a policy to bear fruition. In the meantime, we need migrant workers.

And despite your own figures showing that asylum seekers are a tiny percentage of immigrants, you propose shooting them on sight.
I suggest you're demented. Even the diehard extreme right-wingers wouldn't support your crazy ideas.
Are you an active member of a fascist, nazist, falangist, alt-right or white supremacist organisation? Your ideology certainly stinks of such political groups.

Sponsored Links
Back