9930 Keypad 9651 system

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
I had the electric off today for about 1 hr r so and alarm was beeping.

Once back on the Keypad now say "K01 Excess Keys" then "RESET Required" the red light is on beside spanner!!

I have only moved into house last 3 weeks not sure if it's under a maintenance contract or not the previous owner didn't say it was.

Any ideas how to fix?

Sponsored Links
It's saying the wrong code has been put in wrong .....normally 21 wrong key presses on a Scantronic panel , do you have the correct code ? If so press x then the correct code then tick

Sponsored Links
i have spoke with company who installed it and they said they can call out for a fee and fix it or do a factory reset!!

I asked do they change the engineers code upon installation which they told me they don't!!

will try this later thanks.

if this is the case will it be easy to programme again? I have 3 PIR, 2 panic alarms and I think 5 doors are alarmed as well.

are there any quick guides of how to do this?

This is system and messages it is displaying.

Is it a factory reset? Where is battery back up? Any other ideas?

Attachments

• DSC_0800.JPG
    DSC_0800.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 892
  • DSC_0799.JPG
    DSC_0799.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 955
  • DSC_0801.JPG
    DSC_0801.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 1,073
The keypad shows that the wrong code has been entered .The reset is requiring the correct code to be entered to reset the keypad fault.
If you do not have the customer code then you will need to default the reprogramming to reset all codes back to factory reset.
This can be done by yourself if you fell confident, or you could pay a callout fee.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back