9930 Keypad 9651 system

IMG_2180.PNG

Sponsored Links
All sorted thanks Sparkymarka very simple in the end!!

Battery has date on it April 2012 and yes same as this
NP3.3-12 3.3Ah 12v Ultramax Rechargeable Lead-Acid Battery
Should it be OK or will I replace it?

Hi newcomer here.
A guest entered a code too many times wrong and the alarm went off.
I then put my code to reset and entered engineering mode to reset there as well.

System has remained stuck in engineering with an Excess Key 01 message.

How can I exit engineering and return to normal user mode?

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Hi

Electric went out the other night and now alram is displaying "reset required - lid Tamper" I have went through the shirt linking of NVM and kick start pins but when I apply main power again error message returns - any ideas?

Thanks

Hi

Tried this again, followed procedure panel lid back on and error message away but when I key 1234 error message comes back, any ideas?

Restoring the Access Codes (1st stage reset) If the user and/or engineer codes are lost, then: 1. First remove mains power and then open the case and disconnect the battery. Identify the NVM Reset pins and Kick Start pins on the main pcb. Short the NVM Reset pins together using a small wire link. Short the Kick Start pins together with another small wire link. Reconnect the battery. Remove the shorts from the NVM Reset pins and Kick Start pins. The control unit loads the factory default access codes: User 1: 1234, Engineer: 7890. Close the control unit and apply mains power. Carry out an engineer reset

To perform an Engineer Reset:

1. Check that the display is showing the alarm condition.

2. Key in 0 followed by the Engineer’s code (default 7890), followed by 99 YY.

The display shows the time and date.

Restoring the Access Codes (1st stage reset) If the user and/or engineer codes are lost, then: 1. First remove mains power and then open the case and disconnect the battery. Identify the NVM Reset pins and Kick Start pins on the main pcb. Short the NVM Reset pins together using a small wire link. Short the Kick Start pins together with another small wire link. Reconnect the battery. Remove the shorts from the NVM Reset pins and Kick Start pins. The control unit loads the factory default access codes: User 1: 1234, Engineer: 7890. Close the control unit and apply mains power. Carry out an engineer reset

To perform an Engineer Reset:

1. Check that the display is showing the alarm condition.

2. Key in 0 followed by the Engineer’s code (default 7890), followed by 99 YY.

The display shows the time and date.

This sorted it - for information

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back